Chapter4: uh oh.

I smiled and thought he could get some tonight. I hopped down from the counter top and took his hand.

“here I wanna show you something" Xander smiled and walked down the hall to my room. He changed into a tshirt that showed his muscles and six back with his shorts. he sat on the bed and smiled. I giggled and went into the bathroom to grab his hair gel. I took a little bit and rubbed it in between my fingers. I did his hair the way he likes it and he then put his hat on. I washed my hands and went back out to meet him. I took his hand and we walked outside. He lead me to the woods in the back of my house. I knew exactly were we were going. we came into a clearing and I looked around. there were many trees above our heads and it let in just enough sunlight,there was a small creek and the smell of vanilla filled the air. we layed down in the soft grass and he held me.

“I missed you" he slightly beamed and kissed the top of my head. I smiled and played with his fingers.

“I missed you too." I said and looked up. he chuckled and pecked me on the lips.

“opps,I almost forgot" he said and reached into his back pocket. he pulled out a small box and opened it to reveal a gold charm bracelet with blue opel. On the center heart it said “Asher and Shayla together forever <3" I gasped and held it gently.

“its beautiful." I smiled and he took it into his hands.

“Here." he smiled and put it around my wrist. I looked at him and sat up,straddling him. I kissed him and he sat up. I growled playfully and shifted into my pure white wolf. Xander wasnt a wolf but he knew I was. he smiled and patted my head,scratching behind my ear. I nudged him with my nose. I felt a large impact onto my side and I looked up to see Xander speechless and a pure black wolf towering over me.