6. BEACH!

/Lisbon/

//A beginning of a nice sunny day//

Hotel room.

It's morning and while I was zapping from channel to another on tv from the bed.

Harry looks at me from his spot,, next to the balcony.

"looks like a lovely day for a beach. Hey Yona, you wished to leave the room is it? The beach will make a nice destination today wouldn't you agree?" he asks with a smile.

How couldn't I in front of those sweet dimples he's showing !!

"hmm well I'm still not feeling well" i lie.

The beach is the last place I would agree on going to with Him.

He comes closer to me and puts his hand on my forehead, Which is a bit of sudden unexpected gesture that gave a rise to some chills all over my spine.

"your fever is gone!" he informs.

"well even so, apparently, I forgot to bring any swimsuits with me... I'm afraid you'll go without me" I simply say.

He moves and sits beside me on the edge of the bed.

"oh! You know what, I noticed some boutiques not far from the hotel and it happen to be situated on the way to the beach" he informs with a smirk.

"it's not the only thing I forgot, I didn't bring any sun screen nor -...." He doesn't let me finish.

"I brought plenty!" he says

"... I can be such a germaphobe sometimes..." I reply.

"at this rate I'm going to start thinking you are only making up excuses to avoid the beach with me" he smirks again at me

"that is totally not-..."

"which is fine by me especially if you have something to be embarrassed of" he continues interrupting me again.