5. IN SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH

//Omniscient POV//

//The day after. 12:30 (noon)//

//Lisbon//

As soon as Harry enters the room, he senses chills on his flesh... "it's cold in here" he thinks.

He looks up to the air conditioning to see it on 13C! "how could she manage sleep in this atmosphere".

As soon as his eyes fall on the bed, his wife's still there which he finds awkward because it's not a habit of hers to sleep till this hour.

He makes his way towards her and lean his head to see if she's really asleep. That's when he notices her pink cheeks and some brightening diamonds of sweat on her forehead.

She's laying peacefully, holding to the covers like if her life depends on it. He gets that She doesn't seem to be well.

"atsouu" suddenly she sneezes.

"Dammit! She has cold!".

Slightly, he puts his palm on her forehead to check her temperature. she has a fever as he suspected so he calls the hotel doctor to the room.

When the doctor gets to the room, he examines her.

" so how is she doing?" harry asks.

"she's got fever and cold, it shouldn't be sever if takes these medicines." He hands the prescription to Harry.

I could tell that by myself... doctors these days.

"oh alright, that's relieving" he looks at her.

"Hot soups and fresh vegetables would help her get on her feet soon enough as well" the doctor says.

The doctor leaves the room and Harry stands just nearby her side.

Slowly, she opens one eye then the other. she doesn't understand why he is standing looking at her as if he blames her on something.

She realizes after few seconds that she's still wearing the same towel from last night. From The sun rays she concludes it's already past morning.

She tries to stand but her body is heavier than usual. She got A terrible headache as well.

"umm..." she mumbles.

"save it for later. I'm gonna bring some medicines from outside, try not to get yourself into any trouble while I'm gone" he says contemptuously.

She turns her sights away from him. "what's his deal!" she wonders.

"oh and put on some real clothes, that's probably why you caught cold in the first place" he says coldly.