4. FREE

// PS: the picture belongs to the "Sintra-Cascais Natural Park" which is Only a 40-minute train ride from Lisbon, this little hilltop town is an impressive display of elegant palaces, castles and fortresses all in the spectacular setting of the Sintra-Cascais Natural Park. The romantic architecture of Palácio da Pena (Pena Palace) is not to be missed and should be closest you'll ever have to your dream of being a princess. // took from:geekyexplorer blog.

*

 Lisbon 7:00am

/Yona POV/

I'm still hoping for this to be nothing but a long dream. I'm still hoping I can call my Lucca again and hear his lying voice promising me what he can't remain. I am meeting him every night in my dream. Why am I still thinking as a foolishly?

*

"I would love to be with you and hold you in my arms but it's FAR AWAY" he sent me once.

He broke every bit of my heart, of my inner human that wanted nothing but being near him for every hour in every day for the rest of our lives.

But why am I still hoping for his appearance one day before me? Simply because ...

I'm still attached to him.

Well... Lucca is The person who got me into this situation. the man who I truly loved but he never considers being with me an option...

Anyway I made an oath to move on with my life and forget about him. I promised to flip the page in which my story with him was written with no "happy ending".

*

My head is full of useless thoughts which are why I am having a lack of sleep lately and today isn't an exception.

Honeymoon they say... well it feels more like a business trip, a fun one in fact but I want it over soon. I am desperately looking for distractions to think of nothing but business. Although I have to admit that I enjoyed yesteday's sunset with Harry. Who would've guessed!

Me marrying Harry Styles is merely a business deal to Mr Styles the father, but I am excited about the idea because I am looking desperately for distractions to my loneliness after the emotional shock I had weeks ago.

I need this trip to be over soon so I can go back to work revise the new projects our company's attending to have in cooperation with Styles's, the company of the man I married.

Here I am thinking so hard while I should enjoy my morning coffee.

This is Portugal, well known of its coffee. Only the smell of it can awake your senses! I am indeed in the right place.

I hold the touristic map that is put on the same table my coffee is on. Open it and read it to discover where my next destination will be.

I want to visit the most interesting places in this country, the ones with deep secrets and charming history.

I also don't consider wasting a beautiful time like this on attraction parks because that would be, so childish, so immature so much like "Lucca".

I take my beige Channel purse and hang it on my shoulder. With my sun glasses in my left hand, I open the room's door with my right one and leave to my adventure.

*

Lisbon 11:05

//Hotel room//

Harry POV