{Dance} - Obi Wan Kenobi

Start from the beginning

He chuckled," Did not think of that, I apologize love. Would you like to dance?"

"No, Master."

I wouldn't have minded if we were back home but with all these people around me and risking us getting caught.. I didn't like those chances.

Obi Wan smiled," At least one song."

I shook my head," If we just came here for dancing, I would like to go back to the Temple. It is-"

"What?" Obi Wan hummed as he continued looking at me

I looked across from me to see Cad Bane. He was at a far corner of the club, talking with others who I suspected were criminals as well. They kept themselves hidden in the shadows but I knew it was him.

"He's here." I looked up at Obi Wan who sent me a look of confusion in return," Bane. He's here."

He nodded slowly," How about I go dancing and you handle it?" He smirked softly

I rolled my eyes," Typical." I did all the work and he came back in the end

Obi Wan chuckled," You love me." I blushed at that," Come on, one song and we'll go together. He's not going anywhere. He doesn't suspect we're here."

I bit my lip then sighed," Fine. But only one song." He grinned and took my hand, leading me to the dance floor," Uh.. Master?"

"They don't know or recognize us, relax for at least four minutes." Obi Wan smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my waist as he moved to the beat of the song

I gave him an unsure smile but brought my hands up to rest on his shoulders. He grinned and leaned down to kiss me at which I widened my eyes. I kissed him back but when we broke apart seconds later, I looked around to see if anyone noticed anything.

Obi Wan chuckled," You're fine, we're fine."

"What happened to only kissing at home?" I smiled shyly, my cheeks turning a darker shade of red

He smiled fondly," You looked troubled. Had to take your mind off of it."

I pulled away from him and smiled when the song ended," Lets get our criminal."

Obi Wan smiled and nodded, following me from a distance as I made my way to Bane. I kept my eyes on his back, making sure that he didn't do anything too drastic. I watched as he spoke with his friends and I smirked softly.

I went to them and pressed myself to Bane's side," Hello, handsome." I looked up at him and gave him my best flirtatious smile

His eyes looked over my body with a smirk and I silently thanked myself when I had earlier hidden my lightsabers behind my back so that he wouldn't notice.

"Let me buy you a drink, beautiful." He smirked, his hand falling down to my bum

I internally grimaced at this and I saw Obi Wan from his position a few meters away, glaring at us. We turned to the bar and he ordered drinks for us while smirking at me. He was obviously drunk with how he stumbled over his feet and was talking in a drowsy tone.

I feigned drinking the cup he gave me and forced out a giggle when he offered me to dance with him.

"How about we leave this dump?" I asked him, giving him a large smirk

He chuckled and nodded, agreeing with me as he led me out of the night club through the back. He tried pinning me against the wall to kiss me but as I was about to push him away, Obi Wan came out of the club as well.

"That's enough from you." He told Bane angrily, taking his lightsaber out

"I had it all under control." I told him through gritted teeth

Bane was confused and tried running away but ,through the force, I managed to lift him up in the air and push him against the wall.

"Yes, of course you did. What part did you have control of?" Obi Wan asked

"Everything. You almost let him get away, as always."

"You almost let him take advantage of you."

"I know how to take care of myself."

"You clearly have no idea how to."

I clenched my jaw and ignored him, signaling the police force with my comm link to come get the drunk Bane and take him back to prison. We went back to our apartment and I sighed, laying down on the couch.

"I should have your trust that you know that I know what I'm doing. As my boyfriend and as my Master. You can't be doubting me every moment of the day for every thing that I do. I'm not a child. I had complete control over the situation that I was in and you completely disregarded it."

Obi Wan sighed softly and went to me," I'm sorry. I was just so angry with the way Bane was touching you. I couldn't bear to think what he could have done to you."

I opened my arms and he smiled softly, cuddling into me, holding me close," You know he wouldn't have been able to do anything, right? I'm a big and mighty Jedi, he wouldn't stand a chance against me. And at any cost, I have my big and mighty Jedi Master boyfriend to protect me."

Obi Wan chuckled and kissed me lovingly, holding me impossibly closer," I love you."

"I love you too."