Chapter 11

Hey Hey Hey~! Update for all you lovelies waiting. I am personally stoked for christmas. What about you guys? Also,

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know if anyone seems out of character or if there is something I could possibly change to make this story better.

-Meenah

key

"speech"

'thoughts'

It was once again Monday and that meant another day full of hosting for our protagonist Tsubaki. In all honesty he wasn't really expecting to see anything out of the ordinary as he walked into the clubroom, well as ordinary as you can get with the host club. What he was not expecting, or even prepared for was this. As soon as the door closed behind him three weeping bodies had thrown themselves at the senior and almost knocked him completely on his ass.

"WHY WEREN'T WE INVITED TO YOUR SLEEP OVER?!"

"YEAH! DON'T YOU LOVE US!"

"AS KING AND YOUR UNCLE YOU SHOULD HAVE INVTED ME FIRST!"

"NO US FIRST! WE'RE HIS FAVORITES!"

Tsubaki looked up from the twins and blonde attached to his waist and looked straight at Kyouya.

'You did this' he mouthed at the younger ravenette. Kyouya just smirked and mouthed 'revenge.' After all he did not take to kindly to being emotionally stunned.

"If it makes you feel better you can spend this weekend with me and Ryuu," Tsubaki trailed as he pried the three boys off of him. He then walked over to his classmates and greeted them quietly with hugs and a bright smile, then sat next to Haruhi on the couch, throwing his arm over her shoulder. The usual morning meeting went by in a blur and so did the academic part of the day.

Tsubaki was now sprawled across the couch at his hosting section, with an arm thrown over his eyes.

'Oh how time flies…'

"Tsubaki~!"

The aforementioned third year sat up and smiled at the four girls who were making their way to his table.

"Hello ladies," he greeted as they sat down.

As they continued to talk at him he started to space out.

"Tsubaki?"

"Hm? Oh, sorry ladies it would seem I'm a bit distracted today," he said snapping out of his thoughts.

"Oh? Is something on your mind," asked a girl with brown hair in pigtails.

"Yeah… it's kind of getting me down," the host replied slowly.

"Do wanna talk about it," a blonde girl with a baby face said.

He was silent for a minute.

"Have you ever felt like something was missing? Like you had anything you could possibly want within your reach but there was just one thing that you needed? Not like when you need food or a shower but like needed. Like you would get so desperate for it at times you felt sick. I got that feeling last night and it struck me really hard. I yearned for something, I felt so uneasy I couldn't sleep. It was distressing because I couldn't figure out what it was. I was just a tad freaked out I suppose."

"Oh Tsubaki," the girls sighed touched by his honesty, except for one. A girl with a black inverted bob and green eyes. She had a thinking face on. Then her face lit up and hearts danced in her eyes

Tsubaki," she said softly, "It sounds like you're in love."

The girls started squealing and before they could start asking questions an annoying voice rang out through the club room,