Chapter 2

Third Person P.O.V

School was now over, and Tsubaki was packing up his things. As he picked up the last notebook, a piece of paper slipped out.

‘The hell?’

He picked up the folded note and opened it, reading what was inside.

My good man, you have hereby been invited to join the Ouran high school host club. Come to music room three promptly after school. –S.T.

‘Well… I got nothing better to do’ he thought before walking out the classroom. Now standing in front of the third music room he opened the door. Light blinded his eyes, and rose petals flew at his face. The light disappeared and a group of seven, no six boys and a girl, stood before him.

“Welcome,” they said in unison. Tsubaki replied with,

“I got your note.”

        A tall blonde leaped out his chair, and stood in front of Tsubaki and with a smile he said, “You must be Tsubaki. I am Tamaki Suoh, king of the host club!”

“What exactly is a host club,” Tsubaki asked wanting to get straight to the point and decide whether or not it was worth his time.

“I’m glad you asked! The Ouran host club is where the school's handsomest boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. And based on the current gossip, you’d be the perfect addition.”

‘This guy is an absolute nut case. It’s prostitution without sex. This is a school. Dear god. Am I really considering being a T rated prostitute? But it’s a club full of hot dudes…  Shit what do I doooo?’ Tsubaki thought for a bit then said,

“Sure it’s not like I don’t have time for it….”

“Great! Let’s get on with introductions! As you know I’m Tamaki, the princely type. Then there’s the cool type, Kyouya, the little devil type; that’s Hikaru and Karou. There is the wild type and the loli-shota type, which is Hani and Mori-senpai over there; you can guess which is which I’m sure. And last but not least Haruhi is the natural type.” Tamaki had gestured to each boy in the room as he introduced them, Haruhi being the girl. Tsubaki was curious, but he didn’t know how they’d react yet so he kept it to himself.

“I am Tsubaki. Nice to meet you everyone.”

“You’re in our class right?”

        Tsubaki looked down and saw the little blonde named Hani-senpai. Tsubaki picked him up and settled the short third year on his hip like you’d hold a toddler.

“Yes; I’m in class 3-A.”

“Cool! Now we’ll see each other all the time,” the boy exclaimed, hugging Tsubaki around the neck and then jumped down.

‘I don’t know if that’s a good thing just yet… but the tall dark haired one is hot.’ 

        After talking to each host for a bit, Tamaki called a club meeting, excluding the newest host, so they could determine his type.

“Well,” the blonde leader glanced around the group, “what do you think?”

“He’s very…” Haruhi started

“Aggressive,” the twins finished for her.

“What do you mean,” Kyouya asked before the idiot he called his best friend could freak out.

“He knows what he wants and he goes for it,” Hikaru stated

“Yeah, he’s confident in his ability to, for lack of a better phrase, enchant who he’s talking to, he makes them want it I guess,” Kaoru added.

“I see, then I suggest…” Kyouya trailed.

Tsubaki was called over to the huddled group a moment.

“Tsubaki Naga you are now the flirty type of the host club!”