Chapter 5

So the way I have this story planned, the next few chapters are how Tsubaki bonds and forms strong friendships with each of the hosts, and I will be adding episodes of the anime to make it that much more exciting. I hope you enjoy!

-Meenah

Disclaimer: Don't own ouran just my OC's

Key

'thoughts'

'Tsubaki and Takashi eye speak'

"speech"

bookquotes

Ryuu Naga

Ryuu looked a lot like his brother with his black hair and grey eyes. He had more of a baby face, being fourteen, and was just under 5'7". His hair hit his lower back, and he preferred braids to ponytails, unlike his brother. As he sat in class, class 3-A Ouran Middle School, he fiddled his braids. Tsubaki had promised to hang out with him today, and he was really excited. He had spent the all of last week hanging out with Mizu, his best friend, and had only been home for sleeping.

Ryuu snapped out of his thoughts when the girl in front of him passed him a worksheet. He focused on class the rest of the day, and when school was out he headed to the library, or rather one of the three the middle school had, to pick out a couple books. He passed the shelves of manga and American comics, teen vampire novels and great escapades, only to end up in the single solitary, abandoned corner of the library.

'This is where all the good books are…'

His fingers skimmed the spines of the books and his eyes scanned the titles.

'No, no, maybe, no, no….'

He continued skimming until he found his all-time favorite book. The Raven by Edgar Allen Poe.

'YES!'

He checked it out then headed up to the high school, to music room 3 to wait for Tsubaki, who was driving him home. He was bouncing on his toes in anticipation and smiling the whole way there, his two French braids swishing behind him. The few students in the hall, coincidently, were all girls. The girls started whispering to each other, and it made Ryuu nervous.

"Oh he's so cute!"

"He looks like Tsubaki-san!"

"Do you think they're related?"

'Girls are so weird… they're not even quiet when they whisper.'

Like his brother, Ryuu had no interest in girls, but he wasn't sure if he was gay or they were all just stupid. He stopped in front of the third music room and opened the door.

"Welcome!"

Ryuu scanned the group, running to the person he was looking for before Tamaki could welcome him properly.

"Tsubaki," Ryuu exclaimed, hugging his older brother.

The senior chuckled and returned the hug.

"Hey Roo," he said.

The club was about to ask Tsubaki who the kid was when the twins noticed a girl peeking around the corner.

"Looks like the host club has a brand-new guest," the twins said.

"Come on in. What are you waiting for," Karou coaxed.

"Watching from afar is no fun," Hikaru added.