Ch.3» Ladybug's first impression

Começar do início

" Said who?"

« Time Skip »

" How about you just ask him? " I look at my sister , who was walking with me in the park. " and plus we've been talking about this for an hour now "

" Whats wrong with that? " She reply while shrugging her shoulders. " and if I ask him. I might sound like an idiot "

" I thought you are " I chuckle. She shot me a glare and fold her arms. I shake my head turn my head at the side, only to see a familiar blonde.

" Hey, isn't that Adrien? " (Y/n) stated , pointing at him. " With a photographer? "

" How did you know it's a photographer? " I look at (Y/n).

" He has a camera? " She looks back at me like I'm an idiot; which is true.

I rolled my eyes . " Well? You can ask him now"

" Fine " She huff while starting to walk at Adrien's direction. I started to walk the other way but still got a close distance to hear their conversation. I walked silently behind a tree and poke my head a little.

" Hi Adrien! " She greeted withstand small smile. The blonde turned around. When he saw (Y/n) - his face became shock but slowly turns into a warm smile.

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" What are you doing here , (Y/n)? " He asks while looking down at me .

" Am I really that short? " I say while standing in my tippy toes and comparing my height to his.

" (Y/n)? " He say making me go back to my normal stance and looking at him.

" Right. Sorry. We're here cause I wanna ask you something " I reply. Adrien looks behind me and looks back.

" We're? "

" Huh? Me and- " I turn around and saw that Nash wasn't there.

' Did he just ditched me? '

My eyebrow and lips were twitching a bit.

" and? " He asks.
" No one " My back still facing him.
" Okay? But What do you want to ask- "

The ground started to shake a bit and the weather suddenly becomes cold.

" uh-oh " Adrien say in a worried tone.

" Uh-oh?! " I panick as I turn around to face him.

" Hide somewhere safe " He commands. I nod my head as he starts running.

' Is he that scared? ' I sweat drop.

I shake my head and started to run somewhere safe.

" Psh,(Y/n)? " (K/n) calls out. " Your not gonna fight? "

" Not yet "

" Then when?"

" Soon enough " She nods her head and hide back.

" Hope that-" I turn around. " Huh?! "

-- Nash's POV --

" Just transform! " Fizz scold me.
" Shhhh. It's to soon and plus they have heroes here "

" Then what's the point that I'm here? " He huff.

" Soon. Don't worry " I look at him. Fizz sighs and hides back.

" But for now; I'm gonna find (Y/n) even though she's mad at me for ditching her "

I ran at the nearest hiding spot and found (Y/n) .

" I never thought Paris is this dangerous " I say. She turns around from the sound of my voice.

" Huh?! "

" How long have you been there? " She asks,walking near me.

" Not that long " I reply.

She then slap my should , making me look at her.

" You ditched me! " She pout.
" I knew you were going to say that "

" You guys okay? " I feminine voice say,making us look up.

" You think? "I blurt out. (Y/n) nudged my stomach.

She jumps down and Lansing perfectly in the ground.

" I'm Ladybug " She put her hand out. I shake it and look closely at her.

" Stop Staring Nash " My twin scold.

" You guys should find a more safer place than this alley way " She smiled with a tint of blush in her cheeks.

" Any idea where? " I cross my arms.(Y/n) slapped my head making me turn to her.

" Be nice and I know where " She turns to Ladybug. " Don't worry " She assures her. She nods and and jumped away.

" What was that for?! "

" Stop being rude and lets go! " She shouts , running back to the house ( Mansion ).

« Time Skip »

" and still you don't care " My sister sigh. I nodded my head and finish up my shake.

" Like I said before; There are already heroes here " I repeated.

" and plus it's like this in London.We get attacked , heroes come by and save us, victory and repeat " I say.

" I'm not saying your right even though you are " She sighs making me smirk.

" But still; they need help "

I furrow one of my eyebrows. " And how are you gonna help? "

" I uh I mean , you know! Respect? " She stammer.

I roll my eyes." How does that help them? "

" It just helps " She spats while closing her eyes and crossing her arms.

" Why did I even ask " I rest my head at the Palm of my hand.

" Any ways I have to go " She say and went up to her room.

-- (Y/n)'s POV --

" My cover was almost blown " I whine while I ran my fingers in my hair.

" Mhm " (K/n) hums while eating some Chocolate chips.

I then heard a tappinG sound at the door of the Balcony. I turn around and stood up.

" (Y/n)? "

" Just hide " I say to my Kwami. She nods her head and did what she was told to.

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Sorry if your POV is so short. Oh! I almost forgot. I wanna thank Author_Senpai_666 and AndreaAguilar485 for supporting me! I will forever salute the both of you!

♦♥~ Unicorn Queen💖