13 - the moon and the star

Blake

She was finally okay, I think. Her faintness has decreased and her headaches and fevers come and go pretty quickly. "I think its because of the rain," she said. I didn't want to believe her. "A light drizzle won't do much, let alone put you in a coma." I protested. It was currently Christmas, and we missed our Thanksgiving (lie. We all had a feast in the hospital Allie was staying in), but I'm sure hell not missing New Year's. And also, its nearly graduation day at February 1st. A lot of things had happened (at least, well, maybe not a lot...), but all of us decided to just keep moving forward.

All of us were preparing for Christmas, and all her family, Rose & Erik ("Please. Erik is fine." said Mr. Thompson. "Also, I feel old when people call me Mrs! Call me Rose instead." Mrs. Thompson suggested.) are joining us at the hotel we all reserved at Hong Kong. We were going to Disneyland tomorrow, and Allie and I were excited. Rose and Erik told us we could have some time to ourselves as they were going to have their own little private time together.

"Blake, you do know that this is my first time going to Disneyland, right?" she said, jumping on the bed amd putting her reading glasses amd taking her Harry Potter book she brought along. She could read, yeah, but she reads like a snail. I stared at her in surprise. "No, I didn't know about that. I've been here a million times already." I chuckled. "Just because you already went here as a kid doesn't actually mean you have to boast about it." she laughed.

-- Christmas --

"Wake up everyone! It's Christmas morning!"

I groaned and rubbed my eyes as I got up. One thing I hate about Christmas is somebody wakes us up aearly just to open gifts from Santa.

All the kids were squealing and laughing as they took a look at the pile of presents in front of them. They ran to the Christmas tree and took their gifts. They sat on the floor and opened them. One got a doll, one got a toy car. "Blake, look! There's some for us!" Allie squealed. She took the two large boxes, and two smaller ones. The boxes were labelled with a very beautiful cursive handwriting. I took the two boxes labelled Blake and opened them. The large box contained a brand new PS4. It had a note stuck to the packaging.

Blake,
Merry christmas! I know you wanted one of these and I know you don't have the money to afford it so I bought you one! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! <3

x Allie :))

"Do you like it?" Allie asked. "Nah," I said, while she frowned. "I love it." I smirked. "Fuck you," she muttered while hitting me playfully. "You wish you can," I said, getting another playful slap on the arm. "Shut up! You know we already did it." She giggled and blushed. I'm not going to lie, how cute can she be?

She opened her gift and a beautiful blue dress was revealed. She said thank you and we opened the smaller once together. It contained a necklace, mine was the moon and hers was a star. We didn't even know who sent this. But a note was stuck on the packaging and we read it.

Because the moon will never be there if it had no stars to accompany him.

------------

HIIIIIIIIII FILLER CHAPTER AGAIN SO ALMOST THE END BYEEEEEEEE