Chapter Twelve - Supernatural

Chapter 12 - Supernatural

All the boys had their eyes closed as they walked through the door in anticipation that when they opened them they would be back into their own world.  The noise of background conversation filled their ears.  They all slowly opened their eyes and realized that they were in a diner.  They were back to their usual uncartoonized selves.  A waitress came over and seated them in a booth next to a window that overlooked a average looking street.  From the looks of outside it looked like they were in a small town.  It was a gloomy day outside.  Clouds filled the sky giving everything a shadow of grey.

"Where do you think we are?"  Liam asked while all the boys continued to look around at their surroundings.

They all couldn't help but think about what Petey said about this place leading them to their destination.  It didn't look like anywhere they recognized.  "I don't know.  Some random diner."  Louis said enthusiastically. 

"I just don't understand how this is going to lead us to home."  Harry whined, rubbing his head in frustration.

"Look on the bright side."  Niall stated.  "We're in a diner and I'm starving."

Thinking about it all the boys didn't realize how hungry they were until now.  Or how tired they were either.  The last time they had food was when they were in the prison and none of them hardly touched the gross prison food except Niall.  And it had been so long since any of them had any kind of sleep, that they couldn't even remember the last time.

The waitress walked up to their table with a tiny notepad in her hand.  "What can I get for you boys?"  

Just as Niall was about to answer, her eyes changed to a shade of pitch black.  He closed his mouth and looked at the other boys.  They were all staring at the waitress in confusion.  A pit starting growing in all their stomachs and not just from hunger.

"You boys are going to have to come with me."  She said, her pitch changing to a much darker tone.

"What?"  Niall muttered in a small voice, as the rest of them all stared at her in shock.

There were only a few other people dining in the dinner, about five or six.  They all turned to look at the boys, all their eyes glowing with nothing but blackness like the waitress.  All of them stood up and started slowly walking towards their booth.  Fear started flooding through all the boys bodies as they helplessly watched the black eyed people surround them.

The impala cruised down the highway.  Sam and Dean had just finished a job hunting down a couple of revenge seeking witches.  After a few days filled of hex bags and weird witch voodoo, the Winchesters wanted nothing more than to find a diner to have a good ol' hamburger, maybe a salad for Sam, and then crash at some shady motel.  Just like they always do.  Fast food and crappy motels was normal life for Sam and Dean.

A Kansas song rang through the speakers in the impala.  Dean bopped his head along while Sam daydreamed, staring out the window.

Sam's phone suddenly buzzed snapping him out of his dazed out state.  It was a text message from Garth.  He was a fellow hunter.  They've worked a few jobs with him before.  He was an alright guy, a bit goofy but he always got the job done.

The text was about a potential job.  There were a few bizarre deaths around the Iowa, Illinois border, which seemed like animal attacks.  Garth suspected a possible werewolf.  He was currently working a job so couldn't investigate himself.