It's going down

Depuis le début

"Why, you are deemed humanities strongest woman."

"How sexist." I growl and shrug. "Not making me stay. Here I will continue to do nothing but be a distraction because I have fallen in love with Levi." I state, taking a drink of alcohol.

"What about just switching regiments or squads?" I shrug.

"I'll think about it."

"But Alexis."

"No buts. No one will tell anyone about this until after I am gone. I hate goodbyes. They nod and I down another glass of alcohol. Mike looks down at me as Erwin walks away. "Mike, do me a favor."

"What?"

"Tonight I am getting drunk. I want you to keep my away from Levi." he nods and I smile. I look at a bottle of rum and smile, taking it all to myself.

"You're going to get sick." He states,taking the bottle from me.

"Shit Mike, I can handle my alcohol." I whisper, downing almost half of it. I feel eyes on me and I giggle, hiccuping and looking at Levi who is watching my every move. I sigh standing and looking up at Mike. "Let's dance." He nods and moves with me to the music. He takes my hand and leads a waltz. "I didn't know you could waltz."

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me little sis." He says chuckling as I begin to wobble on my feet. We walk from the floor and he sits with me at a table and I giggle, blushing as he talks to me.

"Alexis." I look up to Jean.

"Oh, horseface." I say looking up at him and then giggling.

"It's Jean please."

"Okay, Jean." He nods and looks at me.

"May I have this dance?" I look towards Mike and then slide my eyes towards Levi. I smile at Levi's angry look and nod, standing up as steady as I could on a half a bottle of rum.

"Of course." I state and he takes my hand and walks me to the center of the room, leading me in a sensual tango. I look up at him when the song ends as he lets me regain my balance from the dip. "Well, that was fun." He blushes and I pull at his cheek. "You're so cute!" I gush, hiccuping.

"You're drunk." He says looking at me.

"Nonsense! I am not slurring my words."

"No, but you're speaking very slowly." I giggle.

"Oops. I'm not drunk though. Tipsy, maybe." I state and he chuckles holding his elbow out for me.

"Let's go for a walk." I nod and smile.

"Of course Ho-Jean." He grins at me and then I take his elbow, letting him walk me out of the mess hall. I see a clean area and smile, plopping down on my ass. "You know Jean, I used to love staring out at the sky when I was little."

"You don't anymore?" He asks and I hear a familiar click of a tongue.

"Of course not. She realized she is stuck inside of these walls like cattle." I nod and look up to Levi.

"Hey clean freak."

"Hey drunk." He says sitting on my other side as Jean sits on one.

"You were drunk last night." I say looking over to him. "You ruined my moment with Jean." I pout, crossing my arms.

"Did I?" I nod and he gives me a sarcastic smile, looking to Jean.

"Sorry Alexis, Levi paid me good money." He whispers to me, standing up and leaving.