Chapter 21: New surprises

Nathan's POV

I woke up and saw that Tasha wasn't beside me. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I'm so tired! I slowly got out of bed and went in the bathroom. I let the nice,warm water run down my back as I start to think.

Tasha

The lads 

Tasha 

What am I gonna do today?

Tasha

Well there goes my proper thinking session. I got out of the bathroom and saw that Tasha was sitting on the bed using her phone. I smiled got changing. I heard Tasha shift and squeak a little.

"Um, Nath? Um, keith's out" she said. I continued changing.

"It's not like you haven't seen him before." I smirked. She blused madly and I got changed.

"What are we gonna do Nath?" she asked me.

"Well, we have an interview in 2 hours time and then we have the rest of the day off." I told her. She nodded and went out of the room. I followed behind her and saw that all the boys were ready. 

"See! Told you they would be late!" Tom cried. We laughed and got in the van. Tasha sat beside me and laid her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair as we drove to the interview.

Tasha's POV

We reached the interview but I didn't want to move from my spot. I wanted to lay on Nathan's shoulders while he played with my hair which gave me tingles all up my body. But sadly, we had to go. We walked out of the van to see the paparazzi snapping pictures of the boys and at me as well. I heard some threat like,

Stay away from Nath! He's mine

Whore!

You are worthless! Nathan deserves better.

I held my tears back so I didn't look like a baby in front of the paps. We finally got into the building but I still held back the tears. The boys got into this room with goiant headphones and mics and started the interview. I was watching it from the break room so I could make silly comments about the boys without them hearing. I started to daydream for a while a sang a song

Baby come over here

I just gotta tell you something

something

there's nothing left to fear

there's nothing that can hurt you

nothing

We cam take on the bodies of angels

away from everyone

touch as we circle the world 

you and me 

on the run

I was interrupted when I heard someone come in the room.  I turned around to see a man wearing a blue suit and his head was shaved.

"Sorry for the intrusion but I overheard you singing and I must say, you have a really amazing voice. Stark. James Stark. I want to sign you under my record label. But you wont be alone. I'm starting a girl group and i need one more member. Would you like to be a part of it?" he said. He stretched out his arm and I gladly shook it.

"Perry, Anastasha Perry but I go by Tasha. I would love to be in this girl group and thank you for the compliment.'' I said. he smiled.

"Excellent! Here's my card. Meet me at my office tomorrow at 10 and you can meet the girls and we can talk about you girls' career."he said. I nodded my head as he left. A few minutes later, the boys came back and grabbed a bottle of water each and gulped it down. The silence was killing me and I couldn't contain my excitement much longer.

"GUESS WHO JUST GOT SIGNED?!?!" I yelled. The boys turned their heads to look at me as they processed the question in their heads. After a few seconds, their eyes widened and huge smiles were plastered on all of their faces.

"OMG Tasha!" they yelled in unison. They ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

"God Tasha i'm so happy for you." Nath whispered in my ear. I smiled and we all walked back to the van and talked about my achievement.

~back at home~

We got home and and asked each other what we should do. 

"Movie?" Tom suggested. Then I got the most in genius plan.

"Why don't we have a prank off? Guys verses girls. The losers have to strip on the street and sing 'We own the night' at the top of their voices." I said. Smiles stared to form on their faces as they started to nod their heads. I laughed at their expressions and called up Reesha,Kels and Nina. They were actually staying together somewhere around here.

"Hey girls! Look, I told the guys that we're having a prank off and the losers have to strip on the streets and sing. Its a guys verses girls thing. You in?" I asked. I heard some squealing right after.

"Gosh Tasha we're so in!" Kels shouted.

"We'll be there in 5" Reesha said. I squealed and hung up. I didn't dare to go out of the room in case they get any ideas. I decided to mass text the boys.

"Boys. You can't prank each other until I say so. Got it? Anyone who pranks the other ones before I say so, has to do the punishment first." I texted. I heard a couple of murmurers downstairs after I texted. I heard the doorbell ring and I pratically ran downstairs and realised that the boys were just casually sitting on the sofa quietly using their phones. Suspicious. I opened the door and the girls instantly hued me.

"Come on! We better hurry." Nina whispered. We all nodded our heads. We got to work.

_____________________________________________________________________________

hey guys! i know i havent updated in a long time please dont kill me! hpoe u enjoy this chapter:)

~A