Chapter 9: date gone wrong

Nathan's POV

I was scared yet excited for my 'date'. I never really liked Stella. She never listened to me and only wanted my money. I walked out of the door to see Stella waiting for me with her black Audi. I didn't even know why she wanted my money! She was filthy rich.

"Nathie!!! What took you so long? I don't care. Lets go." She pulled me into the drivers seat and sat beside me.

"So, where are we going Nathie." The sound if that word made me cringed. I hated the way it sounded.

"Nandos..." I mumbled to myself.

"I thought I told you to bring somewhere expensive!!" She screeched.

"Ah!" I lifted me arms from the wheel and covered my ears. Bad idea.

Tasha's POV

After Nath left, I went up to his room to wash up. I took of my now tattered top and threw in in the bin. It hurts to throw away a piece of good clothing. I stepped into the shower and let the nice warm water hit my back. That felt nice. I was soaping my hair when I heard my phone ring. I quickly dried my hands and answer my phone

J: hey Tash, its Jay. You gotta go to the hospital as fast as you can!

T: W-what?! why??

J: Its Nath. He got into an accident!

My heart sank down till my stomach. I didn't bother listening to what Jay had to say. I quickly hung up and washed off the soap on my hair. I didn't bother drying my hair and threw on a top and jeans and dashed out of the house. I couldn't drive yet so I ran to the hospital. Luckily, the hospital wasn't that far. I pushed open the door and ran to the receptionist.

"Umm, I would like to know the room for Nathan Sykes?" I asked the girl at the reception. She looked at me with crystal clear blue eyes.

" Oh, forth floor. Ward 407."

"Thank you!" I tipped her (don't judge me) and ran to the elevators. I reached the forth floor and found ward 407. Outside the door, I saw the boys and Alexis.

"Tash, he insists that he sees you first." Max said to me with a broken voice. I slowly nodded and opened the door.

"T-Tash? is that you?" Nath said softly as he opened his eyes.

"Yes babe. It's me." I said as my eyes welled up with tears.

"Oh baby... don't cry." I cried harder and he pulled me in for a hug. I slowly started to stop as I wiped away my tears.

"Nath, what happened?" I asked. He sighed before answering.

" I was driving then Stella asked where we were going. I told her Nandos then she yelled at me saying that I needed to take her somewhere expensive. She yelled so loudly that I accidentally took my hands off the wheel and covered my ears. But I was to late. We crashed into a tree pretty hard and I blacked out. I'm sorry..."

"Why do you have to be sorry? you didn't mean to take your hands off the wheel. Anyways, where is she?"

"S-she didn't make it..."

"Oh my god Nath! Im sorry..."

"It's ok. it's all my fault." I shook my head and kissed him hard on the lips. He tugged on my shirt as I ruffled his hair. He bit my lower lip to allowed entrance and I approved. His tongue ventured my mouth but me eventually pulled away to catch our breath. He smirked and I placed a peck on his cheek.

"You tease!" he said as I grabbed a chair to sit next to him.

"Nath, I think the rest have waited long enough. I'll call them in." he nooses as I stood up and opened the door. They rushed in like cheetahs and asked Nath a billion questions. I sensed that he was uncomfortable. I had to do something.

"Guys, I don't think Nath wants to answer all this questions right now. Let him rest." I told them. They backed away as he looked at me with grateful eyes.

"Thanks" he mouthed

"No problem" I mouthed back. I decided to sleep at the hospital for the night.

"Babe, why don't you sleep on the bed with me" he asked, patting at the space beside him.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded and I gave in. I got on the bed and rested my head against his chest. As I was about to sleep, I got a text.

You can't hide forever.