Team 7

The Jonin hurried through the corridor where they would meet the team of genin that the shinobi would be the leader of, "Ah, not good. Late on my first day. I hope this doesn't set a bad example to the genin." The shinobi reached the door of the classroom and the first thing that was noticed was the board marker on top of the door.

"Oh? And which out of the three would have done that?" The shinobi smirked and made a clone that looked identical to the ninja Kakashi. The clone slid open the door, the board marker hitting the clone on the head before it had taken its first full step into the classroom.

All three of the genin watched in complete surprise as the board marker hit the head of the 'skilled' jonin that was supposed to be their leader. But before they could get a good luck at this individual, he was submerged in smoke as the transformation jutsu wore off. Now the clone had his right eye covered up instead.

Naruto gasps and pointed over at the jonin - no, Chuunin! "No! No way are you our Sensei Obito! There's no way you'd be qualified."

The Uchiha folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at Naruto, "Hmph. You'd be lucky to have me as a Sensei."

Naruto was then distracted by the sudden thud next to his feet. He looked down in confusion at the board maker then looked at the other two genin to see their reaction. However, to the Uzumaki's surprise the two of them were looking to the back of the classroom and he quickly mimicked them.

Sasuke Uchiha looked to the back of the classroom with slight surprise but boredom was the dominant feeling at the moment, 'well, I guess it's a good thing our Sensei didn't fall for Naruto's foolish prank.'

Hinata Hyuga looked to the back of the classroom with slight shyness as she pushed her index fingers together, 'I didn't think that a transformation jutsu on top of another transformation jutsu was possible. Furthermore our sensei was able to use it on a clone. That is impressive.'

Naruto Uzumaki looked to the back of the classroom with a puzzled look on his face to begin with before he realised the individual, "Rin! Are you our Sensei!?"

The jonin nodded and looked at the three of them with her brown eyes. "That's right. However, even though I'm late you three barely put any effort into that 'prank'." She nodded down to the board marker. "And as punishment for your lack of effort you all have to do five laps around the outside of the building."

"W-What!?" Naruto quickly went to defend his team mates, "I'm the one who made the prank so I'm the only one who should have to run around the building." The yellow haired child glanced over to Hinata and Sasuke as he spoke. He didn't really care if Sasuke had to run, but he felt guilty for dragging innocent Hinata into this mess.

Rin Nohara crossed her arms as she thought. 'hmm, well there's responsibility within the team but there seems to be a lack of teamwork. Also, the actions of the other two seem to be repressed for some reason. But I suppose that is because they had no involvement in this.' She nodded after she had finished thinking, "Alright, Naruto you will do eight laps around the building. I expected better from someone who is acquainted with Obito. As for you two..." She looked over to the Hyuuga and Uchiha, "You will both do four laps around the building for your lack of participation."

The Uchiha's eyes widened in disbelief, "Seriously!? We're being punished for NOT helping Naruto with his prank?"

Rin nodded, "That's right. From now on you must work together as a team and therefore, you'll face the consequences of each other's actions together."

"Hang on." Naruto chimed in, "Shouldn't you also have to do laps around the building as punishment for being late?" He crossed his arms and grinned.