" Shall I take your order? " a brunette,  blue-eyed girl asked us.

"Sure,  well, we want four plates of Italian pasta and pesto sauce and a salad to accompany our meal." I order.  " A red wine also," I add.

" Umm you're sure you want four plates of pasta, I mean, only one for each of the sirs here.. is not enough?" the girl says and I burst into laughter in a couple of seconds. I can't stop. They laugh too.

Miranda looks at her with a weird look.

"Haven't you got work to do?  What the hell was that?! You're so rude! He is Niall Horan from One Direction , the biggest band in the world! I'm Miranda Hemms, model from Australia! You are a poor waitress and nothing else! " Miranda shouts at her.

She is over the limits. The girl disappears immediately.

"Are you serious?!" I try to control my anger. I shout at her enough to hear me.

" I supported them and you're mad! "

She can't be fucking serious.

" I have to remind you that I'm nothing but a boybander. I have to remind you that you're just a model and nothing else. I have to remind you that we're like them. Like all." I remind her , while I'm boiling inside.

" Hey dude, calm down, it's okay. We liked the joke and also it's not a good idea you two have an argument in this place,we're in public. You need to look happy,  in love and nothing's going on!"  Paul butts in.

Oh yeah, I forgot. We're so thrilled, so in love. We have to. Every second. Every minute. Everywhere.

" You have to learn how to respect." I tell her.

"Fine! Okay? Fine!" she replies and anger is recognizable on her face.

*******

It's time to leave. I need to go to find that girl and apologize for Miranda's attitude. She's nowhere to be found since she left from our table.

"Niall,  where are you going?" George asks.

" I'm coming, wait outside." I insist.

When I go closer the staff's door, the girl is coming out from her boss room or whatever.

" hey I'm-" her face is looking down the floor.. wait is she crying or..?

"Are you okay?" I ask her, hoping for a positive answer.

When she finally looks at me, her eyes are red.

" I'm sorry for being rude to you I didn't mean that I -"

Before she can finish, I speak.

" No, I'm sorry, we're sorry. Well, Miranda.. I don't know why she behaved that way. I'm so sorry." I apologize.

"It's..fine.." she says.  " I gotta go"

"Wait." I stop her. " Were you crying?" I ask.

" No" she lies.

"You're lying."

" I don't.."

"Why?" I know she was.

" Nice to meet you Niall." her answer is not what I expected.

" Please, can we talk?" I hope for a yes.

"Talk about what? Niall, I'm sorry, I have to go, I'm fired.."

What? Did she get fired because of Miranda?  No. I can't let this happen.

" You what?" I can't stand it.

" I got fired." she runs to the exit door and leaves the restaurant.

" Please meet me tomorrow at Starbucks down the street. You know it. At 9 am, please I'll fix everything." I plead.

"Okay..."

She agreed,  finally, she did. I can't describe how much angry I'm at Miranda. It was all her fault.

I'm heading to my car, thankfully the paps are gone, the road is almost empty due to the freezing cold temperature.

The drive is in a great silence, nobody speaks, but Miranda looks like wanna say something.

I want to scream at her so badly.

" Thank you guys" she says to Paul and George when we've arrived at my house.

"Night guys" I tell them.

Miranda got already inside. She avoids to talk to me, but we are gonna talk want it or not.