Talk About It (AsaNoya)

"I thought he loved me."

"Oh, but didn't he?"

"Apparently not. If he did then he wouldn't have left."

"But that's the thing; everything changes. Even the butterfly was once a caterpillar. He may not love you now, but he did once."

"I thought you were supposed to help me."

"You'll see how I am one day. Just like the caterpillar you'll grow stronger and emerge a beautiful butterfly."

"I don't want to be a fucking butterfly. I just want my best friend back."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you ever done drugs?"

Asahi scoffed.

"Do you even know who you're talking to?"

"Well excuse me for being curious." Yuu sassed.

"Alright Noya, take your sass and put it in your pocket." Asahi said. "No, I've never done drugs."

"Do you ever want to?"

"I don't even like to take cold medicine."

"Oh yeah."

"Why do you ask? Have you done them? Do you want to?"

"I smoked with Ryu once."

"When was this?"

"The summer before freshman year of college."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"It was okay, not really worth all the hype."

"Would you ever do it again?"

"Probably not."

"Okay."

"Why?"

"Drugs change people."

"I know."

"Good."

The pair grew silent before Yuu finally spoke up again.

"Asahi?"

"Yeah?"

"I think..." he paused. "That I... maybe..."

Asahi rolled onto his side to face Yuu. He placed his large hand on the smaller boy's hip, making him shift his gaze up to meet Asahi's.

"What is it, Noya? You know you can tell me anything."

"I..."

He stopped again and sighed softly.

"Love you."

"I know." Asahi smiled, leaning in to press a soft kiss to Yuu's lips. "I love you too."

Yuu felt bad for lying to Asahi, but he couldn't tell him what was actually going on. He was terrified that if he did then he would lose him and currently Asahi was the only thing keeping him together. He didn't want to even think about what would happen if Asahi decided he couldn't handle all of his problems and left. Yuu didn't have anyone else. He may have plenty of friends, but none of them ever helped him quite like Asahi did; not even Sugawara. Maybe it was his gentle voice, maybe it was their deep conversations, or maybe it was the sex that made him forget about everything, he wasn't sure, he just knew Asahi always managed to fix things, but lately none of that was working and that scared Yuu more than anything.