30: The Little Girl

Enjoy reading... <3

Dedicated to you for voting every chapter of this story. Thank you! :-)

Here are the transaltion of the previous chapter. I just want to inform you that I get all of that from google transalte. So please if someone notices some mistake, tell me... :-)

Μια μέρα, πριγκίπισσα .... Μια μέρα - - One day princess.... One day

Είμαι τόσο ευτυχής να σας κάνει ευτυχισμένο - - I'm so glad to make you happy

Αντίο για τώρα - - Goodbye for now

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 30

Yumi's POV

"Aunt Eula..."

We stare for a moment after I called her name. Dylan already left when Travis called on the phone for some important business. After that, I decided to find and continue talking with my Aunt, who is now in front of me. I can see very clearly the emotions in her eyes. She is sad. I said to myself and I can figure why. It's because of me. I remember the night I discovered my real identity that I didn't belong in their family. I ran away from them because I felt betrayed and most especially, I'm hurt. I'm hurt because I love all of them. I love my parents and I treasured all the memories I had with them. I cried so much the day they passed away and I had to live alone. I wonder if they are alive; will I ever know all of these things? Now, I feel like I'm nothing who just popped out from nowhere.

"Yumi." I look at her but remain quiet. "Are you still mad?" Her voice is full of sadness that made my heart feels a bit hurt. Mad. Am I mad? No. Maybe, I am hurt. I want a family. That's all I want to have and now, I don't know if I can say that I have it. I feel lost. Not knowing what to say, I just shook my head and I saw her smile a little. We haven't been talked properly since that night.

"Tell me... Tell me more about my real mother." I said.

"I already told you about her, Yumi." She paused and continues. "What else do you want to know?" Her voice is full of care and gentle.

"Did you know where she is? I mean, where she lives?" I hopefully ask.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know. I just met her once."

"Oh..."

"I wish I knew. Believe me, Yumi. But being a fairy herself, she is a very secretive creature. Fairies like her didn't like others to know about their existence." She walks towards me and touch my cheeks. "Don't be sad. We're here with you. You are a family, I told you a hundred times before." She chuckles with tears showing at the corner of her eyes. "I'm here. You're like a daughter to me. My sister and I love you very much." Her tears fall down on her face that made me cry too.