28: In Her Daughter's Eyes

Hi readers,

This is my new update I hope you like this one. Again, I am sorry for slow update. I'm a bit busy in my work. But I was hoping that you all still continue reading my story. I also want to promote my other story. Please add to your reading list, "Why Can't It Be?". I will start updating on that one when this one will comes to end. 

Anyway, dedicated to MinnieLyn for adding my story in your list... :-)

<3<3<3

==============

 No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 28

Yumi's POV

I can still feel my cheeks a bit red after sharing an intimate kiss with Dylan. We are still cuddled to each other in his office couch. A smile brought upon my lips as I look on his face with his eyes closed. I slowly touch his cheeks and caress it. I felt him sigh with satisfaction and happiness. Did I read his emotion right? As my heart seems to be content, I leaned into his shoulder and enjoy the comfort he brought whenever we're this closed.

After almost an hour, he carried me like a princess into the kitchen knowing that I'm already hungry. He said being a werewolf means having a strong sense in everything. That is why he figures I need to fill in my stomach and besides; I didn’t eat anything in the past hours. His back is facing me while he is preparing food for the both of us. Every minute, he is giving me a loving gaze which made my heart skips a beat. He is such a sweet guy. Now I wonder why I keep hearing about him being such a heartless person. Minutes passed and he finished making our food. I saw him walking towards me with his eyes sparkling with excitement. That made me remember something that Mila told me. Dylan never cooks and also he didn't know how to manage any household chores. I wonder how he did it now. Suddenly, all my thoughts had gone away when I sense him standing straight infront of me. I raise my eyebrow in question upon him. Now, he is sending me a nervous glance with a plate on his hands.

"Here." He puts down the plate at the table. As a cue, I look over the plate and gasps. "Ah…T-they say it’s your most favorite food. So, I asked them to teach me how to do it. I hope I did it well.” After saying that, he made a nervous chuckle. I gave him a sweet smile and jump towards him. I hug him tightly and on return, he did the same.

"Thank you." I murmur in his ears.

"Anything for you, Angel." I let go and sit again on the stool. I pick up the fork and taste the lasagna. "Now sit and eat. I hope it taste goods." I hear him whisper before I placed the fork into my mouth. My eyes widens as soon as it reached my tongue. I look to him with teary eyes. He cast me a worried look.

"Angel?"  Seeing the expression upon my face, he became upset and suddenly blurted out. "I knew it. I'm a bad cook. I'm sorry. I shouldn’t cook at the first place." He mumbled while pushing the food away from me. Realizing that he misunderstood my reaction, I stop him and snatch the plate from his hands.