15: I Won't Give Up

Hi readers!

This is the new update. I hope you enjoy reading it.

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 15

Dylan’s POV

I got really mad when I saw them hugging each other. All I saw is red and it happen fast as I punch him real hard. That serves him right. He must understand that what mine is mine. My hands are forming into fist and my jaws are clenching in anger and jealousy. I never have been this mad in my life. All I think right now is her. I can’t bear to see her with other male. I don’t want to lose her. She is just for me. She belongs with me.

I felt really upset when she told me to leave her with that bastard to have a talk. As I said, I hate seeing her with other guy especially him. I learned that he is her so-called “first love”. Tch. So what if he is the first? I’ll make sure that I will be her everything and last. Though, I admit that it really hurt me and my wolf to know that she’d been in love with other guy aside from us. Could she be still in love with him?  I mentally shake my head in disagreement. I don’t want to think about it for a second. She is in love with me now and that’s final.

My head snap at the music room’s door when I hear something. Well, for a werewolf like me my senses are too high unlike humans. I can see clearly, hear and smell everything though it’s far and too quiet.

“J-jin… what are you saying?” I hear my mate’s voice as I guess saying to that bastard.

“Why, Shana? Don’t you have feelings for me? I know you love me too, right?” I gritted my teeth in annoyance. What did he just said?! I am about to tear the door in front of me when a pair of hands grab my shoulder. Travis. He shakes his head as if saying not to do what you are thinking right now.

“I have Dylan…” She said quietly and the second I hear it from her makes my heart beats faster. I grin widely. I know she will choose me.

“But I’m here now… Shana, I love you. I look for you everywhere and now that I found you… Why did you love another? Why did you not wait for me?” She is my soul mate! She can never be yours! I shouted mentally.

Jin, I am hurting!” My eyes darken as I hear her getting hurt. I move quickly in front of the door and about to open it when Travis grab my shoulders. I try to get away from Travis but Mila help him. They can’t stop me; I’m much stronger than them.

“Don’t stop me!” I shout at their faces, escaping from their grasps.

“Dylan, please just calm down. You know, he can’t hurt her.” Mila said trying to calm me down. I need to see if she is okay. I need my mate now!

“I just want to see you, to hold you and to have you as mine. I try to live and be strong so that the next time we see each other, I can protect you. Now, what does it mean to live if I can’t have you?” The three of us stop as soon as we hear him. His voice sounds upset as if almost crying. We just stare at the door and listen carefully.

“Please forgive me, Jin. I didn’t want to hurt you.” My mate is trying to apologize to him.

“I don’t want to live without you, again.” I feel pity for him. But I don’t want to live without her neither. I can’t live without her. She is my life.