23.3: Secrets

Picture of Klaus and Yumi at the right side -------- >>>>>>>>

Enjoy reading... :-)

==============

No Proofreading

==============

Chapter 23.3

Yumi’s POV

“I like it.” She whispers.

“I know you will.” He hugs her tight while kissing her temple. “You will always be my moon, as I know will be on my side no matter what happens. We will always back and stick together, though we are apart and distance.” He said lovingly.

“I love you.”

“I love you more.”

And in the eyes of the shining moon from the sky, they sealed their love with a kiss; a kiss with a promise of loyalty, faith and undying love.

My eyes snap open as my dream ends. I dreamed of them again. I wonder who they are. Why did I have the same dream every night in this past week? I ask myself. But then again, I will never know the answer. It’s just; it feels weird dreaming of two people kissing each other. It feels like I’m watching a romantic movie. I was about to get off my bed when I notice an arm resting tightly on my stomach. I didn’t bother to look on whose arm is that. With how my skin tingles at our contact, I already know who it is. As a cue, I heard his voice whisper in my ear.

“Good morning, Angel.” He said huskily and gaze his stormy blue eyes on me. I smile on him and touch his face. 

“Good morning Dylan.” I said. “You didn’t sneak at my window to be with me, right?” He chuckles at my words as he pulls me closer to his body.

“I didn’t. I ask your Aunt to sleep with you.” My eyes widens in terror. How did he do that?

“What did she said?” I ask nervously.

“Don’t worry, Angel. It’s fine with them.” He kisses my forehead. Besides, I am your boyfriend. It is not a big deal with me sleeping with you. Anyway, it’s not like we are doing something.” I blush furiously at what he said. I bury my head in his flat chest to hide it. “Now, let’s get off the bed if you don’t want to be late.”

--------

Dylan just drove me to school and left quickly because he has to attend business matters. I walk into my first class and saw Mila sitting on her usual seat. We chat until the first teacher arrives. Our teacher keeps on discussing the lecture when I felt my cellphone vibrate. I glance at it and saw his text.

From: My Dylan

Angel, I’ll pick you up when school ends. Take care. I love you. XXX

I quickly reply to him saying that it’s fine with me. Then, I heard the bell rang signifying that the class ended. As soon as our teacher dismisses us, Mila and I parted ways. She has to attend a club meeting and so do I. Then, I quickly go to the auditorium. I saw Lulu waving happily at me. At the corner is Elle who is eyeing me curiously. I cast the same look on her but interrupted when Sky suddenly claps her hands to get our attention. She started speaking infront of us, telling the plans she had in her mind and giving us something to do.