"I doubt that. Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did" He tells me, what did she do?

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him" I ask him confused.

"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time...I'd have done anything for Klaus" He tells me, as he also tells me about how hey first met, and I look suprised when he says Klaus is his brother "Yes. Klaus is my brother" He clarifies, a d I nod my head understanding.

"I heard that. I'm still processing" I tell him, why would he want to kill his brother? What has he done that it has driven him to want to kill his brother?

"Yes, I'm a little behind on the times, but I believe the term you're searching for is "O.M.G." He tells me, and I giggle awkwardly as he drinks his tea and take a drink of my hot chocolate.

"So there's a whole family of Originals?" I ask him and I sigh uncomfortably.

"My father was a wealthy land owner in a village in Eastern Europe. Our mother bore seven children" He explains to me.

"So your parents were human?" I ask him unsurely.

"Our whole family was. Our origin as vampires is a very long story, Bella. Just know...We're the oldest vampires in the world. We are the Original family, and from us all vampires were created" He explains to me.

"Right, but Klaus is your brother. And you want him dead?" I ask him, and he stays silent as he tries to think of answer.

"I need some air. I'm still feeling a tad...dead. Come" He tells me as we leave the living room and into the backyard for a stroll "So as you've seen, nothing can kill an Original. Not Sun, not fire, not even a werewolf bite. Only the wood from one tree. A tree my family made sure burned" He tells me, if they destroyed the only think we can kill Klaus with then how are we going to stop him.

"That's where the white ash for the dagger comes from" I say to him, and he nods his head yes.

"Yes. The witches won't allow anything truly immortal to walk the earth. Every creature needs to have a weakness in order to maintain the balance" He tells me, and I nod my head as begin to understand.

"So the Sun can't kill an Original. Why is Klaus so obsessed with breaking the Sun and Moon curse?" I ask him.

"Right. The curse of the sun and the moon. It's all so...biblical-sounding, don't you think?" He asks me as he smiles a little, and it looks like he is trying to hide a small laugh.

"What's so funny?" I ask him confused.

"It doesn't exist, we made it up" He tells me as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't understand. So Klaus drew the Aztec sketches about the curse?" I ask him as I refer to the maps that Isobel found.

"Roman scrolls, African tribal etchings, and any other culture or continent we felt like planting in it" He says to me.

"But why?" I ask him as we stop walking and face each other.

"Easiest way to discover the existence of a Doppelganger's or to get your hands on some long, lost moonstone is to have every single member of two warring species on the lookout" He explains to me.

"So it's not Aztec at all?" I ask him.

"The curse of the Sun and the Moon...is fake. It doesn't exist" He tells me as I stand there in shock, and he starts walk away from me.

"What?!" I almost shout at him as I follow him to try and catch up.

"Klaus and I faked the sun and moon curse dating back over a thousand years" He explains to me as I finally catch up to him.