Klaus

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

I'm still waiting down in the basement for Elijah to wake up, and I'm almost drifting off to sleep. Elijah suddenly shoots up, so I rush over to him and he is in shock when he sees me.

"Elijah" I say to him as he looks confused.

"Katerina!" He says loudly at me, and I shake my head at him.

"Elijah! It's me, it's Bella" I tell him, and he nods his head slowly, but he is still panicking.

"Oh, my God" He says and he closes his eyes, I get closer to him but his body spasms out. He gets up and is gasping for air.

"I can't-I can't breathe! What's happening to me?" He asks me confused and he rushes over near the door but slams into the doorway. I rush over to him and hold him up.

"I can't...I can't be in this house" He tells me, I know what is happening.

"You're not invited in" I explain to him.

"Then get me out of here" he tells me and he slams into another wall and disappears.

I run after him and I go to the front door, and Elijah is crouching outside. He gets up and rushes at me to enter but freezes at the threshold, unable to enter.

"What happened?" He asks me confused.

"Shh!" I whisper to him as I point upstairs, indicting than Stefan and Damon may hear us "I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?" I ask him in a hush tone.

"Can I trust you?" He whispers back, and I take out the dagger and hand it to him, and he hesitantly takes it.

(Skip to somewhere in Mystic Falls)

I'm in my car driving away from the boarding house, and the sun starts to rise so I pull over. I look over to To Elijah in the passenger seat and he's drinking his eighth blood bag.

"You look a little better, I wish I could of grabbed more but that was all I could carry" I tell him as he finishes he blood bag.

"Where did you get the dagger?" He asks me as he wipes his mouth with a slightly signed handkerchief.

"I'll tell you everything. But we have to work together, Elijah. I need your word" I tell him.

"Your ability to make demands has long passed" He tells me, and I shake my head at him.

"Really? I refused to help my friends dagger you and in return you knock me out" I tell him, and he Looks at me wih a little regret.

"I am sorry about that, but that still doesn't mean I should give you my word so that we can help each other" He tells me sadly.

"I'm offering you my help. And in return, I want yours" I explain to him.

"And why should I even consider this?" He asks me as he shakes his head at me.

"The same reason that you haven't killed me. You need my help to kill Klaus. And I need you" I tell him as my phone buzzes, I take it out and Elena is calling me so I answer it.

"Where are you? Are you okay?" She shouts through the phone.

"Yes, I'm fine" I tell her as Elijah stares at me, probably listening to the conversation.

"Where's Elijah?" I hear Stefan ask.

"He's right here" I tell him, as I don't give our location away.

"Where? We're on our way" Stefan tells me.

"No, Stefan, Elijah and I need some time alone" I tell him.