The Sacrifice

(The Woods)

Bella's POV.

I wake up and I start to remember what happens before I turned onto a wolf and how Bonnie must of messed the spell up, she better fix this. I stretch my arms and legs, but I suddenly stop when I realise I'm naked, crap.

I stand up and look around and I see my car so run over to it, I open the trunk up and pull out a blanket and wrap it around myself. I close the trunk and I'm startled when someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and see Damon. I quickly pull him into a hug.

"You alright?" He asks me and I nod my head in his shoulder. As I pull away I notice he's with Stefan.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them, and they both look at each other then back at me.

"We went to go see Katherine, we'll tell you the rest when we get you home." Stefan tells me. Why would they go to see Katherine?

"Alright, let's go." I say to them and climb into my car as Damon begins to drive.

(Skip to the Gilbert Residence)

Me, Damon and Stefan and walk up to the porch of my house, and I'm still wrapped in a blanket. We get to the front door and I knock on it, a few seconds later and Elena opens it and pulls me into a hug.

"I've been so worried." Elena tells me as she pulls away.

"Hey. Uh, can we talk?" Stefan asks Elena.

"Why?" Elena asks confused.

"We went to see Katherine." Damon tells her.

"Come on in." Elena tells them, and we all walk into the house.

"I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to go get some clothes on." I tell them and head upstairs.

After I fitted into something casual, I made my way back down stairs into the kitchen with the others. Damon and Stefan told us about how Katherine offered them deal where if we get her out of the tomb, she would give us the moonstone and never comeback to Mystic Falls.

"You don't believe her, do you?" I ask them Damon and Stefan.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon tells me.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan tells us with a reassuring smile.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon tells us, as he stands behind me and puts his hands on my shoulders then rubs them relaxingly.

"How do you destroy it?" Elena asks hem both.

"By releasing it from the moonstone." Stefan tells us.

"How do you guys even know this is gonna work?" I ask them unsure.

"Cause we have a crafty witch on our side." Damon tells us with a smirk.

"You discussed it with Bonnie." I say shocked, why would she even agree to help them.

"She agreed to do anything she could to help us." Damon tells me.

"It's Katherine who has the moonstone. She's not gonna give it to you" Elena tells them, she's a liar, most of the time.

"We're gonna get it from her." Stefan tells us. How are they going to do that?

"Well, what he means to say is, we will pry it from her cold, dead hand if we have to." Damon says, and I just roll my eyes at him.

"Bonnie just needs to find a way to release the seal long enough for us to get in, get the moonstone, and get out in time for her to return it." Stefan tells us, does he not remember the last time Bonnie did that, her grams died.