Katerina (Edited)

(The Salvatore Boarding House)

Bella's POV.

This morning Stefan called Elena and said that he needed me and Elena to come the Boarding House for something important. So right now me and Elena are outside their door, and I knock on it. Someone finally opens it and it's Damon.

"Hello, Bella, Elena." He greets us, Elena walks in first then when I walk in Damon pulls me into a kiss and I immediately kiss back, but Elena interupts us.

"Is Stefan here? He called. He said it was important." Elena asks him impatiently.

"Right this way." Damon says as he intertwines his fingers with mine, and he leads us into the library where Stefan is.

"Hey." Stefan says as he stands by the fireplace as me and Damon descend near the sofa.

"What is this about?" I ask them as me and Damon stand behind the sofa and Elena joins Stefan. I hear some foot steps so I turn my attention to them and I see... Rose.

"You." I say to her, and I tighten the grip on Damon's hand.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose says to us, why should we believe anything she says.

"Who is he?" Elena asks as she and Stefan sit on the sofa.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon explains to us.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan continues.

"Like Elijah?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose tells us. So Klaus is like Santa clause then, Santa Klaus.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan informs us.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after us?" I ask Rose, wanting more information.

"Yes." Rose tells us, but is interrupted by Stefan.

"No" Stefan argues with her, but we know he's just trying not to scare us.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon trails off.

"Which it is." Rose clarifies.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon says to her.

"Which I'm not." Rose clarifies again.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon finishes.

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even knows that you exist." Stefan tells us simply.

"Not that you know of." Rose tells us, that's comforting.

"That's not helping." Damon glares at her.

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time story." Stefan tells us. Yeah, let's just trust Stefan and say he's a fairytale because Elijah was a fairytale up until less than 24 hours ago.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot." Rose states, but I'm sure we can take him if we could take Elijah on.

"Alright, we're shaking. You made your point." Damon tells her. I suddenly get and idea so I tap Elena on the shoulder.

"Come on Lena, we're going to be late." I tell her, and she gets up from the sofa.