"Listen to me. He can't be trusted he'll use you to get to Klaus" Elena tells me, but unlike them I trust Elijah, and hopefully he can trust me too.

"Elijah is a noble man, Elena. He lives by a code of honor. I can trust him. He knows that I'd be incredibly stupid to betray him like you guys did. By removing the dagger, I have proven myself"  I explain to him.

"You can't do this alone" Stefan argues with me.

"It's my decision, Stefan. Please respect it. And make sure that Damon doesn't do anything stupid. I'll be in touch. Bye Lena" I tell them before I hang up.

I then look over to Elijah and he is holding out his hand for my phone so I give it to him, and he puts is in his inside pocket.

"He's here" I tell him.

"Klaus is here?" He asks quite shocked and confused at the same time.

"He's taken over Alaric's body" I explain to him.

"Of course he has. One of his favorite tricks" He tells me as he raises his eyebrows at the thought.

"Well, what are his other tricks? What is he going to do next? You're the only one who knows him" I ask him, we need to stop him before he hurts me or my sister.

"Yes, I do. But first I need a chamge of clothes" He tells me, and I look at his burned suit.

"Well, who is your taylor?" I ask him, and he shakes his head with a little laugh.

"It's too far to drive... Let's go to the Lockwood Residence" He tells me, and I nod my head hesitantly.

(Skip to the Lockwood Residence)

Me and Elijah finally arrive at the Lockwood Residence, and Elijah knocks on the door. A few minutes later and Carol answers, and she looks like she is going out.

"Elijah, Bella! What are you doing here? What happened?" She asks us as she looks at Elijah's burned suit.

"I've had a bit of an incident, Carol. I'm hoping you could help" Elijah asks as he takes a step towards her.

"Well, I'm on my way to a meeting, so I-" Carol tries to say, but Elijah interupts her by compelling her "It won't take but a minute of your time" He tells her, and she smiles at him.

"Of course. Anything you need" She tells him as she stands aside as she lets us in.

"Thank you" He tells her, and he looks down at his suit before looking back at her "Well, first things first. I'm going to need a change of clothing" He says to her, and she begins to think.

"Well, we can try one of my husband's suits. I haven't boxed them up yet" She tells him with a big smile.

"Wonderful" He says before she goes upstairs, and he turns to face me.

"How did you know she's not on vervain?" I ask him confused.

"'Cause I'm the one who got her off it. Right before you and your friends killed me. Twice. If you'll excuse me. I'll be down in a moment" He tells me before going upstairs.

"Like I said, I refused to help them try and kill you" I tell him in hush tone, and I know he can hear me.

After Elijah put on one of Mayor Lockwoods clean suits, he came downstairs and joined me in the living room.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us" Elijah asks me, and I shake my head sadly.

"No. I'm sorry" I apologise to him.

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died" He adds, and nod my head yes.

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead" I tell him unsure.