1.

The baddest is what they call him. Namjoon is what the close people know him by.

Twenty years ago, Namjoon had made the cruel decision of putting his kids up for adoption. Keeping them with him wasn't the best choice. Unless he wanted the boys to grow traumatized, hearing gunshots like a lullaby, and watching people die in front of their innocent eyes daily.

But that doesn't mean he'll separate from them for the rest of his life. He'll get them back later, when they are old enough to decide and make their own choices.

So keeping each one of them with a different family, Namjoon made sure to not give them to some rich families with leverages and power. Just keeping them hidden away with some normal and decently living families.

After making the families sign a deal with a list of rules, Namjoon gave the kids to these families, letting them know that they'll be watched 24/7 and that the minute the boys are eighteen he will be back to take them home.

-

"Are you sure about this Joon?" Jin asked as he held his boyfriend's hand, his boyfriend who was looking out the car window, watching as one of his men took Taehyung —that's what he named the second child— to his new family.

"They'll come back to me one day, Jin" he sighed. Tearing his gaze off the window to stop the urge of wanting to rush out of the car and bring the child back.

He didn't spend that much time with the kids after he found their little bodies abandoned in random places of the city, it was just a few weeks before he found the families that were going to adopt them, but he grew to love the three boys as if they were a part of him.

He looked to his side, between him and Jin, the two other kids were peacefully sleeping. Unaware of their cruel realities. Namjoon reached to hold one of their fisted little hands and smiled fondly. Feeling his heartache when their hold tightened around his much larger fingers.

"It's for their sake, it'll be fine" he assured, more talking to himself than assuring his boyfriend.

"Go to the next family, let's end this fast".

"Yes, sir"