Ichigo x More-than-True Editon: "Movie Night" Fin~

"I'm back." A blonde haired girl shouted out. She closed the door before any heat can escape to the cold. Her body was already warmed up, as her cheeks that was pale, she started to gain some mor color. "It was so cold." Ichigo said. Ichigo entered a special building, that especially belonged to More-Than-True. It was their hang out, and what was better, Ichigo was the only one who knew beside the four. It was an old shack that they soon customized it for their pleasure. She hanged her scarf and jacked on the hook; stuffing the red gloves in the jacket coat. She walked to the wooden counter and placed the 4-5 plastic bags of convent store snacks and treats. Tonight the five were going to have a movie night, like they do every two months, when their schedule are cleared. King and Shurato was on the blue couch, they watched an interesting anime called, "Death Note". They said their hellos to Ichigo when she entered in. Naoto was on the far end of the counter, opposite from Ichigo's; he was strumming his black guitar. You could hear the notes play off key. Hiro went over to Ichigo, help prepare everything before they start the movie night. Earlier he was also watching Death Note with the other two. "So what movie are we watching?" Ichigo questioned. She took out several boxes of chocolate, strawberry and vanilla flavored; other flavors included.

"Its called "Sunny". We picked it in your favor Hoshimiya." Naoto said. He put his guitar back on the stand. He joined Ichigo and Hiro. Ichigo continued to ask questions. "What's it about?" Hiro put the pop corn in the microwave. "That's for you to find out." King said. Ichigo pouted. "Let's see. Soda, juice, chips, snacks, pop corn, candy and..." She scanned everything, making sure she didn't forget anything. "Did you guys already order the pizza?" Hiro asked. "It should be arriving soon." Shurato said. And right on cue, the sound of the door chimed. "Hey, I thought you guys didn't want anyone else to know this place." Ichigo explained. They shrugged. "But what would we do without pizza?" King said, as he opened the door.

He shivered at the cold. "1 mushroom pizza, 2 peperoni, olives and Hawaii pizza." The deliver said. He held all of the medium pizzas in one hand, the other holding out the recite. "That would be a total of $18.47." King grabbed the recite and sighed it, than he gave the money with a $20 bill. "Keep the change." King took the pizza and thanked the man. He shivered. "You're right Ichigo. Its cold out there." He set the pizza on the counter to. "Never underestimate this weather."

Shurato, Ichigo and Naoto sat on the couch, while King and Hiro sat on the floor. Hiro popped out the disk from the case, and placed it into the DVD player. They waited for the machine to read the disk, and for the movie to commence. As the previews played, they took this chance to chat with each other. When the movie started, they snapped their attention to it. The screen displayed some of the names and sponsors; they were watching a Korean movie. Ten minutes into the movie, Shurato had his arm rested behind Ichigo; on the head of the couch. As the movie passed, the arm itself slowly rested on Ichigo's shoulder. He pulled her a bit closer to him; Ichigo smiled at Shurato's gestured. The others peeked a bit, and they felt something biter pang in their heart. Slightly glaring at Shurato, they ignored it and turned back to the movie. Shurato won this round.

So 35 minutes later into the movie, Ichigo was crying at the part where the main character got her heart broken. Most of each pizza was half gone, and so were the chips, candy and drinks. Ichigo's legs twitched up and down, and soon she couldn't take it anymore. "Pause the movie please." Ichigo asked. "Toilet." She than ran to the bathroom, as they all found this amusing.

With Ichigo...

Ichigo sighed and relaxed. She exited the bathroom, and was walking down the hall. As she was walking, and before she could enter the main room, someone pushed her back in the bathroom and covered her mouth in the process. She was shocked by the sudden charge, before she recognize who it was; it was King. "King-san, what are you doing?" She questioned. King removed his hand long ago, so he could lock the bathroom door. "*Sigh* Sorry Ichigo." He scratched the back of his head. "We barely got to hang out so..." He somehow got to explain the situation. "Hang out in the bathroom?" Ichigo questioned. She felt herself wanting to laugh, and she tried holding it in. He was dumbstruck and his face showed it too well. That soon, Ichigo chuckled, which led to laugh. And soon after King joined it. The two laughed together.

It soon ended when there was a endless pounding on the bathroom door. They continued the movie soon after, with King having multiple bumps on the head. The order was the same, except Ichigo was siting more toward Naoto. The movie progressed, and so did Ichigo's tiredness; she found herself dozing off. And her eyes started to flutter shut; that soon her head leaned at the crook of Naoto's neck, and on his shoulder. He eyed this tempting yet innocent position, but felt no annoyance or bother with it. Actually, he quite enjoyed this particular position, because it felt comforting to him.

The movie ended with Ichigo sleeping on Naoto's chest. Small breathes of air could be heard, as her chest moved up and down, and her bow bounced up and down also. "She fell asleep huh?" Hiro said. King stretched, tired from the position, as Shurato got up and watched Ichigo. "What should we do Naoto?" They looked at their trapped friend. "Wake her up." He sighed. Hiro shook Ichigo by the shoulder a bit, hoping she would awake with not too much force. Instead of waking up, she did the opposite and, grabbed Hiro's arm and pulled him close to her. Ichigo was now off of Naoto, problem solved! But, she trapped herself and Hiro together. "I-ichigo." Hiro stuttered out. Trying to get her off her. But her arms hooked onto his neck like a cage. "I guess Hiro and Icigo have to sleep together like this. Your going to have to sleep with her like that." Shurato said. They all blinked. "If he has no choice." Naoto said. He grabbed a near by blanket and put it over Ichigo. Hoping to keep her warm, until... (ICHIGO STOP MOVING) She also dragged Naoto down with her.

Things seemed to continue (Sorry guys, but I'm tired) and now they all ended up on the carpet floor. Tied together by Ichigo; Ichigo laid on the floor, her head was on Shurato's chest. Hiro and King was laying on each sides of Ichigo's laps, and Naoto was curled up, holding onto her arm and left hand. They gave up awhile ago, and now they slept this way.

Next Morning...

Red crimson eyes fluttered open, she felt heavy on her legs, and she was laying on something, told be her head, and her left hand felt warm. "Ohayo Ichigo." She opened her eyes to see their position. "Minna..." They all smiled. "Let's sleep longer than. Ichigo." Hiro said. And he snuggled more into her lap. She blushed a bit by this position and everything happening. 'Aoi would kill to see this.' Ichigo thought. But than looked around her, and smiled. She accepted all this and stayed this way. 'But its our secret.'