Ichigo x King Edition: "Encourgment"

The red headed Mohawk male; felt a tick mark hit his face. He sat in his chair, as he and the rest of his band mates were in their dressing room. Naoto was looking at his fan mail, Hiro was thanking his fans outside, and Shurato was looking at his presents from his fans. The only one that seemed to not receive anything from his fans was King. Hiro entered he room finally, getting out of the messy web. "Those fans sure are a lot." Hiro sighed. "REALLY? YOU MUST BE SO HAPPY TO HAVE ALL THOSE FANS." He snapped at the blonde and blue eyes friend. "You don't have to be jealous King. You'll get your fans sooner or later. Beside, I'm pretty sure you have fans." Naoto explained. Kind flinched. "It doesn't seem like that." He suddenly got up, and took his coat. "Where are you going?" Hiro asked. All three followed their friends actions. "Out." He opened the back door. So he didn't have to face the fans; that didn't belong to him.

It was cold out, and it was one of their winter concerts. He huffed out of anger, his breath was apparent to him. Flashing cars and chatting people passed him, and he just wanted to get away. He found himself drifting near a park. He looked up at the park trees decorated with lights. He stood their, his eyes all transfixed on the glow.

"King-san." His eye snapped out of it. And he looked toward the voice. "Ichigo!?" He said in shock. She was jogging toward him, her boots were leaving prints in the snow. Her hair was tied into two pony tails. "What are you doing here King-san?" She asked. He shrugged. "We already had it. Now its just the after party." Ichigo looked at him in suspicion. "And why are you not at he party?" He flinched. "*Cough* NO- No reason." He stuttered. She laughed a bit "So that means you don't have plans right now. Right?" He looked at her. "Yeah." And suddenly King felt his hand was tugged, and now he was being dragged by the blonde girl. "Than let me show you something." "Wha-" He was confused, as he was being taken away.

After awhile, Ichigo's pace slowed down. And now the two were walking hand in hand with each other. King noticed, and blushed a bit. Ichigo was clueless. He didn't question her, because for the other minutes he was doing just that. But instead took in his surroundings. He watched as she dragged him. The naked tress were covered with snow, and icicles was hanging. The bushes and everything was else was in the same condition. He looked to see a bird and little ones sleeping in a tree. It felt calm, and let loose a bit. "Were here." He snapped back at Ichigo; who stopped in their place. She turned around to him. "Hai." And then she moved to show what the place was.

His eyes widen. It was the special stage that uses to be filled, and was once filled before with audience, and went back to a vacant place. "This place is?" He looked at it, and stepped down each step. He turned toward Ichigo. "This place is amazing." He smiled, and started running to the stage. He smiled in happiness, loving everything about it. Ichigo smile was soft and heart-warming. Watching him. "That's good." King turned his attention to Ichigo. "I could tell you seemed sad. So I tried to make you fell better by showing you this place." His heart rapidly beat at Ichigo's smile. She went on stage, and face the crowd. "Minna-san~ Thank you all for coming." She shouted. And imagined a crowd there. He found amusement out of this, and drifted himself to do the same. "I'm so happy that your all here." He shouted out, and Ichigo smiled. "Today. I'm going to be singing a song called, 'Aidori Katsuo.'" And she looked at King; he already had his drum sticks out.

They were in position. "1,2. 1-2-3-4~!" King shouted.

The two gasped, tired from their... special performance. "You were great King-san." Ichigo smile. And his breamed with happiness. "So were you Ichigo. If only I had people to recognize that." He said softly. sadness filled his eyes. "You don't need to see something to not believe it." She explained it. He looked at her. "What do you mean?" She smiled, and walked over to him; plotting herself next to him. "You don't have to see your fans to believe you have them. Look out to the crowd." She motioned him to look at the empty stadium. "See. Look at all our fans." She smiled. He looked at her in confusion. "Close your eyes." She said. And he followed her instructions. "Next, listen." He listened, and heard nothing. "I can't hear anything." He said. He opened his eyes. Ichigo opened her eyes and looked at him too. "Of course you can't. Cause your not trying. Now try again." He sighed, and closed his eyes. "Imagine them screaming your name. Shouting for an encore." He did. And he could hear the voice echo out to him. "KING! KING! KING!" "I HEAR THEM!" He smiled.

"Now. Open your eyes." When he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes widen. Surrounding him was a crowd of people. They were all cheering his name. Than the next second, they vanished. "Amazing." He uttered speechless. "See. You don't have to see to believe. Cause you know you have them." She smiled. And got up. He got up also, walking next to her.

She stuck out her hand, and snow fell on it. "I'm also a fan of yours. King-san." She smiled, and looked at him. "Ichigo." And than as he looked at the snow. He took Ichigo's hand into his, and intertwined it. "Your right." The two looked at the falling snow together on the stage; hand and hand. He glance at her one more time.

'You're my special fan. Hoshimiya Ichigo.'