~Chapter Twenty eight ~

Chapter 28: Slumber Parties and Uninvited Guests .

Candice's POV:

"Wakey Wakey ! Eggs and Bakey !", shouted someone as my bedroom door burst open .The first thought in my mind came :Bacon , no , bacon cant be a person so... I groaned and buried my face more into my pillow hoping the human bacon to get the message and leave me alone .

I needed my beauty sleep after the amazing date the day before....

"She isn't going to get up that easily , trust me,i know her", said a male voice .

"Oh really? You don't know her that much cause she is a girl---", the voice of human bacon snapped.

"Oh god Emily ! , just because there is trouble going on in your paradise , doesn't mean that you should give Ben a lecture on how he doesn't know his own sister ?!!"seethed A voice , more specifically Ashley's .

"Glad to know I have a cousin to back me up", the male voice probably Ben muttered .

"Enough ! Ben , out ! And you ! Emily and Ashley watch me as I wake this female gorilla up!", snapped a new female voice as there was a soon sound of door getting shut and my Bed dipping ...

"Wake Up Bitch !!!!",the same voice yelled in my ear making me jump saying Aaaaahhhhhh !..

Turns out that person was the very own ...Chloe Perry ..

You might be wondering why Chloe was here ?..
Umm,, a few days after my 18th birthday , Chloe showed up at my house apologizing for everything she had done and explaining about her and henry ... I had been a good person and accepted the apology and soon we both became friends over shopping trips , pranks on Emily & Ashley and much more ..
There was nothing going on between Chase & her at that time , she had only agreed to pretend to be his girlfriend to make a girl ( who Chase likes) jealous ...

I wonder who is she ? Or do I know her...

Anyways, we clicked and here we are ..

"Jeez , Women !, its only 10 am in the morning on Saturday and you are freaking waking me up !', I cursed at Chloe to which she rolled her eyes .

I signed , defeated and got up ..

"And what do I hear that there is trouble in Emily's paradise ? Did Taylor do anything ? Did he hurt you ? I swear I'm going to kill him if---", I rambled when Chloe cut me off mid sentence .

"Calm your tits, women , Taylor and em just broke up this morning and before you ask , it was a mutual decision" , Chloe said as I looked over Emily to confirm ..

Emily nodded .

I guess I missed some gossip yesterday...

This is how we ended up in my living room an hour later , dressed in comfy pajamas watching 'She's the Man' laying lazily on my living room couch .

Though the movie 'She's the Man' is awesome, we all can't deny that we were mostly watching this movie because of Channing Tatum *cue dreamy gaze* 😍

Anyways , Ashley , Emily ,Chloe and I were lazing around the couch discussing our love life's ..

Ashley and Charlie have broke up again... Yeah , Again ..Though she says that this time she won't get back together with him , its kind of hard to believe her when she had given the same excuse 5 times before ...

Emily and Taylor on the other hand had a mutual breakup ,They didn't have the same feelings about each other that they had at the starting of their relationship ...so ..Emily Watson was now very very single ..

Chloe apparently wasn't interested in being in a relationship this time ..though I've caught her chatting away with some mystery man on her I phone ...hmm

And last but not the least , my love life was the highlight if this slumber party , They had threatened me to spill all about my date with Chase...
And I had spilled , of course pausing the movie while at it ..

"Though he's my brother and hearing you tell that he is hot is gross , well I hate to admit that what he did yesterday was fab !" , Emily gushed .

"I know right?, he freaking took her to 1D concert !! Meaning you met Harry Styles, Niall----" , Ashley squealed when Chloe cut her off.

I certainly hoped that I didn't sound like Ashley in front of Chase yesterday ... If yes. .. Then that would be embarrassing ..

"What we are trying to say is that we are disappointed with you because you didn't kiss that hot piece of man ",Chloe said in finalty .

"Yeah that too", Ash agreed while em nodded.

"I did kissed him--" , I started to protest when Chloe glared at me .

"On the cheek ! We are freaking talking about kissing on the lips , dumbo !,I mean he took you to THE 1D CONCERT FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!",chloe said.

"Hell yeah , so the next time you see him , if you don't kiss him on the lips , we all will hunt you down , and then kill you and----" ,Ash said and I cut her off .

"Okay, okay , I get it ...", I said raising my hands in surrender when the house bell rang .

"I'll go , get it", em said .

"So...", I started looking towards chloe pointedly .

"So?", she asked confused .

"Who are you chatting with ?",I asked her and she surprisingly blushed .uhuh , somebody's having a crushhhh... But before I could question her more about this mystery guy .. , entered Ben , Charlie and Chase in the living room and behind them , a scowling Emily .

"What are you all doing here?!", I yelped narrowing my eyes at Ben , covering myself in the blanket so Chase couldn't see my Hello kitty Pajama .. We went on 1 date that didn't mean I would wear my embarrassing PJs in front of him.

"Uh huh?you girls seriously think that when I got kicked out of my own house , I won't come back for revenge?", Ben said shrugging .

"Technically , this isn't your house , its mine ", Said Ashley referring that Ben and Candice ( me) were only here for a year , for our senior year .

"Till then , its also my house", Ben argued , starting a small argument between him and her .

I was watching them bickering back and forth when I felt someones gaze on me , I turned my head catching Chase's gaze and smiled softly at him .

Looks like , this will be a long day ahead ...

*-*-*--*-*-*-*-*--*-*-*--*-*-*-**-*--***--*-

(A/N: How did you like the story so far? Plz vote & comment !!

Do you think Candice will take her friends advice and kiss Chase?

Don't be a silent reader , and plz share your thoughts with me !)

Fayeza .