My World

(Hiya guys. It's been awhile since I've updated and I've missed writing. Plus I got a couple messages and comments asking me to update something. This is a little something that I wrote where its meant for you to imagine and think of the person who you love and admire most. It may be your favorite youtuber, like Markiplier, or singer or actor. Whatever the case, I hope you like it. PS- it was not edited so please forgive any mistakes made. :) )

(Y/N's POV)

I sit here on the couch of my living room, draped in a fuzzy maroon blanket, and watching my favorite movie in my apartment that I share with the love of my life. I'm so calm and content at this moment as I soak in the warm feelings that run through me.

Suddenly I can feel myself reminiscing. I can hear my lover's soft, gentle voice as his words soothe my mind and put me at ease. Although he is soft spoken, his voice is raspy and deep. Yet, when he speaks to me this manly voice I've become so close to seems to soften and speak words that I've never heard much of. He speaks of support and unconditional love. He tells me I'm worth it, I'm loved so much, and that I'm perfect in his eyes. I wonder how such a rough voice thats said so many words and strained so much can produce such warming and comforting sounds. He amazes me.

His hands are rough on the palms and small calluses cover the knuckles of them. These represent his hard work and dedication to the things he loves like his career and hobbies. Yet, these same rough hands are also gentle with the one thing he seems to take an interest in most; me. Never have those two hands done any harm to me. Never have they touched me in a way that I felt displeasing. They give love and never ask for anything back because he is a giver, a lover. Those hands have given me so much comfort when needed. They have wiped away my tears and pulled my cheeks into a smile many times. Although his hands are rough, I can still feel the softness of when they once weren't callused.

I can imagine his eyes. They're like doe eyes; big, brown, and beautiful. These eyes have seen so many hurtful things yet so many beautiful things. His eyes have looked to me with passion, love, lust, wonder, happiness, sadness, but never anger. I could stare at them forever if he'd let me. When our eyes meet, I can instantly feel the connection and I can see the love in his. I also can see he's tired and sometimes pained. Yet he hides it behind those eyes to keep me happy. If I didn't know him any better then I'd not notice, but I do.

His arms are strong and defined. I feel safe in them. I feel as if I will never be let go when they're around me and that no matter what I will always be okay when he's with me. His arms guard me and protect me with every ounce of muscle and passion he has to keep me well. These arms have carried me through hard times, caught me from falling at my lowest points, and picked me up when I don't have the strength to. They are my stronghold, my hedge of protection. Being in his arms is one of my most favorite places because I can hear his heart beat that I know beats for me and me only.

His heart. Two words that mean so much to me. Out of all of the things that makes up this man, his heart may just be my favorite. I value it so much. To be hugging him or laying with him is one of my favorite things because I get to hear it beat inside him. I can count the soft, steady beats and know that it will always be beating forever. This sounds puts me to sleep and helps calm me. Yet, besides the sound it makes, the love it gives is even bigger. The amount of love he has is so great that I can barely surpass it. I try to convince him that I love him more, but I always find more signs around me that point to him having more love than me. I seem to always look passed these things that he does out of the goodness of his heart. The little things like playing the video games I like all the time and watching whatever I want to watch on TV, too. Or maybe its something like getting out of bed just to get me a glass of water. He sacrifices so many things just to make me happier.

I wish I could show the whole world that this man is the best. He is the love of my life and has been for around 3 years now. Nothing can replace the feelings I have for him, and I know that's the same for him. I've never been more happy, content, and calm than I have been with him. Words barely scratch the surface of what I'm able to describe of him. There aren't powerful enough words in the world to be able to get to the details that I'd like to. I believe God crafted him in such detail so that he couldn't be replicated even through words. There is nobody else on this earth like him. No other man with as great a heart as him. I will never be able to repay him for what he's done for me and I only hope and pray that I make him feel just as loved as he does for me.

As I'm thinking these things, I hear the front door unlock to our apartment. I hear his black boots thump against the wooden floor as he slips them off after a hard day at work. I turn around on the couch and watch him drop his beat up and dirty duffle bag to the floor. His eyes are tired, black marks are streaked across his hands and partially his neck, and his dark hair is shiny from sweat. I smile at him as he walks over to me. I hear his rough, tired voice greet me with a soft, "Hey baby". His callused hand cups my cheek, and I feel his gentleness behind the warming touch as his lips come to mine in a quick kiss. At this point I realize how much I've missed him today and how excited I am to see those big, brown, beautiful doe eyes that I love so much.

Its moments like these that make me realize how much there is to love about a person. From their personality to who they are physically. There's so much to know and to appreciate. Yet, you don't meet many people who have such admirable qualities as my lover does. If I could give him the world then I would. I know he'd do the same, too. Although, he doesn't have to give me the world. All he has to do is give me himself, because he is my world and all that I love and all that I will ever need.