Rage Quit (H20Delirious)

Requested by: kittylirious

Warning! Contains smut so if you don't like that then please skip!! Thanks for reading!! You guys are amazing and I love the attention these one shots are getting!! Keep it up guys!!

(Y/N's POV)

"You mothefucker! Why would you do that?! That's total shit! You hacker! Motherfucking troll! Fuck you, Vanoss!" Delirious shouted throughout the house. He threw the controller staright at the wall, leaving a hole in it's place. The tv and XBox console were quickly turned off as he raged around the living room. I stood to the side and watched him rant about the game, giggling at his voice.

"God, dammit! He's such a dick head! Why does he do that shit?" Delirious looked around for something else to throw or break.

I held my breath as he stood there silently. His back was to me but I could tell his face was probably twisted with anger. This side of him was always fun to have around sometimes.

Delirious whipped around, his eyes catching my gaze. I immediately choked on my breath, hands beginning to shake.

"You..." The blue of Delirious' eyes was electric and wild. He unzipped his blue hoodie, revealing his white shirt. I watched his biceps flex with every move he made, causing a mix of feelings to shoot through me.

"Delirious...?" I questioned as he approached me. Usually I calmed him down by distracting him with my cooking or something simple. This look he was giving me wasn't normal, it was different.

"I need you, (Y/N)..." Delirious growled before pushing me into the wall. My eyes widened as he crushed his lip to mine, molding them together perfectly. His teeth nipped at my lower lip, tongue exploring different places. I turned my head to the side to let him bite at my neck.

I don't remember the last time we were rough with each other. He was always sensual and sweet in the bedroom. This was different from our usual; and I liked it. This side of Delirious rarely came out, but when it did, I loved it.

"Del-" I tried to speak, only being cut of as he pushed his lips to mine. He tasted of Sour Patch Kids and Mountain Dew; my favorite. His hand traveled down my torso and to the hem of my sweatpants. I felt his fingers slip through the material and trace my inner thigh. My breathing became more rapid since he didn't touch me like this often.

"C'mon, baby, don't be nervous. It's just me..." Delirious whispered as his fingers pushed inside me. I gasped and could feel Delirious's eyes on me as I fell to his mercy.

"Can we just go in my room now?" I pleaded through short breaths. Delirious nodded, tugging me to our room. His hands pulled my shirt up and over my body before tossing it to the side. I clutched his belt, pulling it from the loops before unbuttoning his jeans and tugging them down his legs. He chuckled at my eagerness.

"Get out of your clothes." Delirious demanded and I obeyed. Soon, Delirious pushed my face into the wall, pushing my legs apart with his.

"I've always wanted to do it this way." He commented, pulling my hands into one of his. I begged for some sort of contact.

This was all new to me. The way he was pushing me against the wall and being so dominating wasn't the real Delirious I knew. I was his anger and stress reliever.

"Ready for me, baby?" Delirious growled into my neck, his breath causing goose bumps across my skin. I nodded before feeling him thrust against me as he pushed inside me. My knees almost buckled beneath me at the feeling. Delirious' grip tightened on my hands as he pushed one against the wall for balance. "Say my name, (Y/N)," Delirious breathed out. I moaned into the wall, unable to put together any words at the moment. He knew what he was doing to me.