Our Little Secret...(VanossGaming)

Requested by: TransPlant18
I hope this was surprising enough for you!! ;) )

(Y/B/F/N)= Your Best Friends Name

Warning! This contains smut!!
(Y/N's POV)

"Okay, so, on behalf of (Y/N's) birthday, I have done something very special." One of my best friends calls out to our group. Her smile was like that of a Cheshire Cat's smile. "I'm not going to say what it is, but be aware that there's enough to go around."

We were sat on the living room floor of my home with our PJ's on and blankets strewn throughout the room. I was impatiently awaiting the surprise, thinking my friend would pull it from her backpack.

"It should be here any minute, now." She said above the short whispers and squeals. We were all excited to know the secret.

After minutes of gossiping and shortly forgetting the surprise, a knock came from the front door.of.my apartment. I curiously looked to the other girls and they gave the same look back.

"They're here!" (Y/B/F/N) announced. I watched nervously as she opened the door to the apartment.

I was only half-expecting a pizza guy to be standing at the door, but not three cops and two firefighters. I gasped at the sight and instantly felt worried.

"We've had some complaints about some loud noises coming from here." One of the cops announced to us as he steps into the room. All of the men gradually enter my home, gazing at the five of us.

"Oh my, seems like we've stumbled into a party. Ma'am, are you (Y/N)?" The cop asks me. I nod hesitantly and wait for a response. "Cuff'er, Brian."

A taller man comes up to me, pulling me to my feet with cuffs in hand. I look to my friends and they all looked shocked.

'Brian' pushed me against the wall and began to search me oddly slowly. His hands ran across my arms and legs as if he was seducing me, not searching me.

"Man, it's gettin' a bit hot in here!" One of the firefighters comments before ripping his fire suit jacket open. He revealed a muscular torso, causing all of our jaws to drop.

Just as Brian was finishing his search, he pushed himself against me and began grinding. I was almost laughing at the sudden movements while the girls squealed as every man found himself a girl.

"Aye! Evan! I think she needs to be taken into custody. Maybe some more questioning needs to be done in the back room. It is her birthday anyways..." Brian was smirking as Evan, the one who'd ripped his jacket off in the beginning, made his way over to me. I was flustered and embarrassed that strippers were littered around my home.

"I'll take good care of her." Evan whispered in my ear. He gripped my cuffed hands in his, and led me to my bedroom. I looked at all the girls having fun watching the strippers in front of them.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked hesitantly. We were entering my room and Evan had shut and locked the door tight.

"Putting out the fire." Evan growled as he pushed me onto the bed. His fire suit pants hung low on his hips, revealing muscles and, more importantly, deep set V-lines.

My hands ached in their hand cuffs as I lay back on them. I had no idea were this was going, and that scared me.

Evan's hips met mine as he kissed down my neck, pulling at my hair at the same time. I wanted to touch him and remembered that I was restricted from that.

"So tell me, how old are you today?" Evan asked as he stood from the bed.

"T-twenty two." I said nervously. Evan nodded with an evil grin. "Look, I-"