16

"unnie! I'm sorry ok! I'm sorry! And besides it's your fault for giving me false information" I scream as she keeps on chasing me, of course with Yuri trying to stop her. I don't know if Yuri is really stopping her or just pretending.

Jessica unnie stops and I also stop running but keeps safe distance between us. "I did not! It's you who think that way" Jessica unnie reasoned out.

"you did! You said you have friend birdie. Remember? Birdie is what guys always use when they're pertaining  to their little sausages?"

Jessica grabs the pillow on my couch and throws it directly to my face. Unfortunately I left my fast reflex at home because of Taeyeon.

"it's 'BUDDY' not 'BIRDIE'. B U D D Y!!" Jessica unnie screamed.

God! Her voice is really loud. I wonder how loud her voice will be when she will give birth.

"ohhh..." I scratch my right temple and smile innocently at her. "I thought its birdie. Mianhe"

"honey calm down." Yuri finally decided to join.

"yes, Jessica unnie calm down"

Then another pillow hit my face. After that Jessica and Yuri sat on the couch with me opposite them.

I still need to keep distance in case Jessica unnie decided to kill me again.

"sooo... Tiffany" Jessica unnie started while she's checking her long well designed nails. "can you explain why my little sister called me while crying?"

"unnie..."

Jessica unnie raise her palm and I automatically stop explaining. "I'm not yet done Tiffany. Didn't I tell you that never make my sister cry?" Jessica unnie said while her fingers moving like anytime they will attack me.

"yes unnie"

Jessica unnie glare at me, "then what the hell happened Tiffany?"

"unnie let me explain first"

"go on. Explain. I want it to be detailed"

I gulped and nodded.

"this is what happened unnie....."

--

"good morning baby!" Taeyeon greeted me the moment I enter the dining.

I smile widely at her and peck on her sweet, inviting and addicting lips. "good morning to you too baby"

Taeyeon wrap her arms on my neck and I wrap me arms on her petite waist. "what's your schedule for today baby?"

"Why?" I ask and peck on her lips again.

I think she always put some drugs on her lips. I'm very addicted to it. I don't think I can survive a day without tasting her lips and feeling her body.

"let's have lunch together. I'm kind a craving for some pizza today baby. So what's your schedule baby?" She said a little too cute.

Is this the start of her un-usual cravings because she's pregnant?

"ok. Uhmm..." I pretend to think.

"I have meeting with Ms. Song, the one with nice curves, big booty and yummy boobs." I answer.

Actually Ms. Song is an old maid. She's one of our investors. Me and Ms. Song are good friends and I want to share her the good news. I'm also planning to ask Ms. Song to have lunch with us, I want her to meet Taeyeon.

I just said that because I'm missing the jealous Taeyeon.

Taeyeon is smoking hot when she's jealous.

"how about you baby?" I ask innocently.

I'm now waiting for her outburst because anytime her jealousy will explode.

To my surprise Taeyeon only smile sweetly at me.

"is that so honey? Ok." Taeyeon then guide me to sit and prepare some coffee for me.

I stare at her suspiciously.

This is not her.

The real Taeyeon is now fuming mad because of her jealousy.

"you're not mad?"

Taeyeon shook her head. "nope. BY the way baby can you drop me to the nearest café?"

"why?"

"I will meet Donghae there." Taeyeon answer and walks away.

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed when her answer finally sinks in.

Donghae. I'll kill you.

That fish guy. Is he still trying to seduce my wife? Is my punch not enough for him to back off? Does he need to live at the hospital for a month before he finally stops?

I will really kill that guy.

Now, I need to find that pregnancy kit. I will slap him with that and tell him straight to his face that Taeyeon is pregnant with my child. MY CHILD.

--

"so you made my sister jealous?" Jessica ask. Her voice is dangerous. And I know I'm in danger now.

"uhmm... kind off" I answered and Jessica unnie raise her left brow. I almost look at the ceiling because her brow is really high.

I sigh, "Fine... yes? Wait unnie. My story is not yet finish let me continue and help me what should I do."

"fine" Jessica unnie lean her back in Yuri's body and the latter wrap her arms around Jessica unnie."continue and after that I'll decided if I should help you or live in misery"

"after thinking ways on how to kill that fish guy I run after my wife..."

--

"baby..." I called Taeyeon and hug her from behind.

"hmmm..." She answered as she continue making pancake sandwich for me.

"sorry. I'm just teasing you"

"ok"

"ok? Just ok baby?"

"yup!"

I force her to look at me. "baby. I know you're still angry. I'm sorry"

"why you did that? Don't you know that it hurts me? Are you planning to replace me just because I'm pregnant and soon I will become as big as whale?"

"no! no! No! baby..." I said and wipe the tears that will anytime run on her beautiful face.

I kiss her on lips, longer than our usual peck. "I'm just teasing you"

Taeyeon stare at me with her teary eyes.

I hate to see her eyes like this.

It hurts me. The pain is doubled.

"why?"

I smile at her, "because I miss the jealous Taeyeon. Jealous Taeyeon is hot and never fails me to feel horny"

Taeyeon hit my shoulder. "pervert!"

"blame it to your sexy stare and hot body"

"don't do it again baby ok?"

I nod and peck on her lips, "I won't do it again baby"

I was about to kiss her and touch her when the bell rings.

"damn it" I whisper but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear.

I'm planning to have morning sex in the kitchen.

You know, eating that pancake sandwich on her body.

Whoever that person ringing the bell... well damn you!

"I'll get it.." I said. "baby wear bra. I don't want others to notice your boobs. They're only mine" I said and wink at her before leaving.

"I'm wearing my bra already! Don't you dare touch me for week!!" I hear Taeyeon's scream from our front door.

I widen my eyes instantly.

"fuck!" I hit my head repeatedly before opening the door.

I really want to kill the person behind the door. If it's not because of that person I won't be in this shituation.

--

"so you made my sister jealous and you made her angry because you indirectly insulted her breasts., .hmmm... nice Tiffany nice."

i Fidget on my sit as Jessica unnie stares at me.

"unnie what should we do?"

Jessica unnie stare at me first before standing, "honey come. Let's go to my sister"

I stood up immediately, "unnie! I thought you'll help me? Why are you leaving?"

Jessica unnie smile at me. To be honest her smile is creepy... too creepy to my taste.

"that's why we will leave now and go to my sister... to help you"

Jessica unnie drag her wife to the door and open it.

"what you will do unnie?" I ask making them stop leaving me.

"we'll ask Donghae to make my sister's breasts big"

With that unnie and Yuri left me.

Fuck! No way I'll let them do that.

I should be the one who will do that.

I'll fuck my wife all day today until I can see difference on her breasts size.