11

~where are we going? Tok… tok… tok… Taeyeon’s room!~

I keep on singing while we’re on our way to Taeyeon’s room.

I can’t stop myself from feeling too excited to finally see her room.

Her room, where she’s staying during nights, mornings and everytime she’s not around their house.

Her room, where she’s changing her clothes and running around NAKED.

Damn room… so lucky to always watch Taeyeon. While me? Always imagining her.

“why are you so cute baby?” Taeyeon suddenly stops walking. She turn her body to face me and wrap her arms on my neck.

We’re in front of the closed door which I think is her room.

Ohhh how I love this. I wrap my arms on her waist and pull her closer. I always want to feel her warmth and body. If only I can glue her on my body I will.

I grin widely, “because I have Taeyeon in my life”.

She pinch my nose and peck on it, “that’s unfair” She pout.

“why?”

She’s drawing something on my chest while pouting, “you copied me”

Taeyeon, Taeyeon my love of my life. Can we do this on your room? On your bed?

She’s only running her finger on my chest, drawing something but I already feel hot and it starts to bother me. She innocently plays very dangerous game here.

“is that bad?” I ask her with my thumb caressing her lower back and pulling her closer.

“yes, because you have no copyright”

“you will put me in jail? Your own girlfriend? Your future wife?”

“yes” Taeyeon answered with serious expression.

I stare at her in disbelief. “w---why? I’m your girlfriend.”

“I don’t care. I’ll get you arrested, put you inside my heart and prison you for the rest of your life” She give me the brightest smile I can ever saw in my entire living in this horny world.

Dang! Taeyeon and her witty cheesy answers.

I pull her closer than a while ago. Our faces almost touch. “then I should arrest you too”

“for what?”

Her breath… so minty and fruity.

Can I devour her here?

If only Jessica unnie is not here then I would definitely do that.

“for stealing my heart at the airport when you turn around to introduce yourself”

“that is my pure intention.”

“huh? Intention? What do you mean?”

Taeyeon smile sweetly like she ate the whole factory of candies. “yes, that’s my intention. To steal your heart”

“but why?”

“because I know that the person behind me is my future”

With that Taeyeon peck on my lips and left me standing outside her room.

Can I faint here?

Can i?

--

Here I am sitting on the edge of Taeyeon’s bed while scanning her room.