6

"I hope Taeyeon will like this" I speak to myself while leaning on the wall outside Taeyeon's room.

My class ended early and I decided to buy flowers to my Taeyeon. My. My Taeyeon. Because she is mine. Just for myself.

I bought her 3 orange roses. Why not red? Because red is common and orange symbolizes the passion in romance and sharing the excitement for the relationship with your love one as what the ahjumma told me when I told her that I'm buying roses for my girlfriend.

Why three? Simple, it's because if ever Taeyeon will base the assurance of my love for her thru the 'she loves me and she loves me not' game then three roses will ended up with 'SHE LOVES ME'.

I also purposely picked orange rose with 25 petals on it. It's because 25 petals will also ended up in 'SHE LOVES ME'. And even she continues it with the other 2 roses it'll ended up with 'SHE LOVES ME'. And if she ever tried to do the same with the leaves because she's not that convinced I also picked the rose with 3 petals each resulting into 'SHE LOVES ME'.

I don't want to risk things. I want to be sure. I know I'm kind a crazy for doing this but this is Taeyeon. She's my girlfriend and I'll go anything for her. Even the craziest thing.

I heard commotion inside the room. I guess their class already ends. I stood up properly and check myself. I need to look cool and gorgeous in front of Taeyeon so she won't be looking to the others.

"is that for me honey?" a girl suddenly pops out in front of me. I look at the ground to check if there is a hidden capsule-elevator that makes the girl pops out from nowhere. ''haha honey you're funny" she said and laugh. I look at her confused.

What is she talking about?

Why is she laughing?

Is she crazy?

I shrugged inside my mind and was about to walk towards the door to meet my baby but the girl in front of me stops me. "honey I'm here where are you going" She said as she grabs my arm.

"release" I said coldly. I don't want anybody touching me. I don't want Taeyeon to think negatively. She just accepted me and I don't want to lose her, not today, tomorrow or for the next years.

"what?" She ask idiotically.

I didn't answer her and shove her hands on my arm. "Don't talk to me. My girlfriend might think wrong" I said and left her.

"baby!" I screamed as soon as I step inside the room. Everybody stop moving and look at me curiously. Some just smile at me in a flirty way. Now I'm beginning to regret my actions in my past.

"are you here for me baby?" a girl with almost out of clothes approach me. She keeps on smiling seductively. What do I have this feeling that I wanted to puke? Can she wear more clothes? What a slut. 'no." I said flatly. I walk pass to her and start scanning the room to find my baby Taeyeon.

'there you are baby!" I walk faster to my baby Taeyeon.

"what are you doing here?" She ask me as soon as I arrive in front of her with Jessica beside her.

I pouted. "why? can't I see my girlfriend?" It hurts a little. I thought she would be glad to see me but her reaction tells the other way.

She put her arms around my neck and smile sweetly. Heaven. "I'm happy to see my girlfriend but don't you have class?" I said as I put my arms on her small waist that perfectly fits on my embrace. She's totally fits on me.

I steal kiss from her sweet lips. "my class ended early and I decided to surprise my baby... oh here. it's for you" I give the three orange roses with long stems. I don't know why they need to have 30 inches of stems. And it adds the price of the rose!

"ehem..."

I gulp hard. here comes the Jessi monster. I slowly look at Jessica who's staring at me in a very dangerous manner.

I gulp again.

'Jessi." I called and tried to smile without showing my nervousness.

"hands off my sister" I immediately pull down my arms and put it on my side. The safe zone. "come let's have lunch" Jessica drag my girlfriend and walk away from me.

I scratch my not itchy head and just follow them like a lost puppy in the middle of the busy city.

"hello babe"

Great! Another flirt.

Jessica won't let me get near my girlfriend more.

"what!" I hissed.

Why does this university have lots of flirts?

"I'm hot. Can you do me?" She said in a very seductive way.

"No! ppany will only do me because she's mine" Taeyeon suddenly pop out. Now I'm thinking if there's really some magical elevator here in our University. Girls keeps on popping out. "stay away from her or I'll feed you to my pet snake" Taeyeon continued and drags me where Jessica is.

I feel like a stupid. Stupid with stupid smile on my face.

Taeyeon just said that I'm hers.

Can this day be more beautiful?

--

"let's get married after your graduation" I said to my baby who's sitting beside me in their expensive couch in their house. It's not a question but a statement. I don't want to let her go. I know deep inside she's the one. Why make it long if we can get married and took all the time to know each other and to love each other more.

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

Taeyeon

My mind is already occupied with Taeyeon.

"are you serious?" Taeyeon stare at me like my head is splitting into two and gave birth with another head.

'yes."

"are you sure that I'm the one?"

"yes."

"how?"

"I just know. I can feel it."

"are you insane? I just agreed to be your girlfriend today and now you're telling me to get married after I graduated. You're insane"

"yes I'm insane because of you. I don't care if you've just agreed today we will get married after your graduation. Just be glad that I didn't told you to marry me after my confession."

"what if I say no?"

"you will. You will baby"

Taeyeon sigh and gave up. I smile like I won a gold medal in Olympics. "let's see" She answer and move closer to my embrace.

I hug her closer and smell her hair. I love this. I love her. I love Taeyeon.