4

I don't know how I ended up here, sitting beside Jessica, across Taeyeon and Darawho I find them irritating. They keep on flirting, I guess just in front of my eyes. Others will think they're just playing or just teasing with each other.

Taeyeon keeps on stopping DAra from eating all the food in our table, she's enjoying teasing Dara and laugh like an ahjumma. I find it cute... really. Where can you find people who laughs like ahjumma? Only Taeyeon. Wait... pregnant women also have this kind of attitude. Does it mean Taeyeon is pregnant and Dara is the culprit?

I shook my head mentally. It can't be.

Just thinking about it makes me want to puke. Not only that but I want to curse Dara. It doesn't feel good to think that Taeyeon is pregnant with Daraa. The feeling is unexplainable. I just don't like the idea. Period.

"unnie~" Dara called Taeyeon with her aegyo. It's a big mistake to think that Dara is the best toy to forget Taeyeon. Yes, she's beautiful, funny and fun to be with, but when she uses her aegyo I really want to punch her.

I'm not a fan of aegyo.

"what?"

"can I eat now?" still with her annoying aegyo, Dara pleaded to Taeyeon. Battling her eye lashes 'cutely'.

"stop your aegyo first"

"ok. Can I have it now?"

At last Dara use her natural tone. Her aegyo is really killing me.

Taeyeon just nodded and start eating her black bean noodles.

Dara starts eating but I don't think it is call eating as she just keeps on tasting each food on the table. She's not staying on a particular food and finish it but rather taste all the food and ask Jessica or TAeyeon to finish he rest.

If she will be my girl I'm sure my money run out.

She's totally not my type.

My type is girl that is cute yet mature.

A girl that knows what she's saying.

A girl that can make me smile or laugh even with her simple doings.

A girl that looks young and can hide her real age.

A girl that is petite. Coz I want that girl to fit in my arms when I embrace her.

A girl that can turn my feelings upside down.

A girl like... Taeyeon.

There's no point of running away and denying. I like Taeyeon ... a lot.

Maybe, I even already love her.

Love at first sight sucks!

I don't know that it can happen.

I don't believe in love. Nobody made me feel those feelings when you're in love.

But with Taeyeon. Sh*t!

She made me feel hot. A wet dream can literally made me wet. Believe me or not. With my history of screwing bodies no one... yes. No one made me wet. I just want to fuck them. That's all. Screwing body is like a hobby to me.

Comparing bodies and moans but wet? I've never been wet before. My first time is when I dreamed of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon made me feel this 'alien' feeling. And the latest alien feelings that I've felt is... jealousy.

Jealous. I'm jealous of Dara when I found out that she's having lunch with Taeyeon.

Jealousy. Wetness. High. Non-stop thinking. Heart pounding... really fast.