7

"hey! Hey! Hey you!" i called this nerdy looking guy. i remember him as my girl's classmate.

He keeps on walking like there are lots of nerds walking in this hallway. "hey! Nerd!" he finally stops and turn around to look at me. "me?" he asked pointing himself.

I mentally rolled my beautiful eyes, but not as beautiful as my Taeyeon's eyes. Her eyes... when she's staring at me it gives me mix feelings. Ohhh my... i can sit all day staring at her eyes.

"yes you! I have a great deal to offer"

"i'm not interested on buying anything specially if it's condom!" this nerdy boy got confidence.

I think he don't know me. The great Tiffany Hwang.

"Do i look like selling those kind of plastics? Don't you know me?"

He look at me from head to toe, "no"

This nerd. All he knows is to eat books.

I sigh loudly. I need to calm down because i need him.

"let's jump with the main concern here. I'll give you Hyuna's newly worn panty..."

I paused and smirk when i saw his eyes widen. I know he likes Hyuna.

How did I know? I just know.

I am like the kid in every church that will stare at you like I know all your dark secrets including your dark armpit.

Yes, I am like that.

"...if you'll help me cover and join your class" i finished.

He cleared his throat trying to compose himself and trying to convince me that he's not interested when the reality is he's almost drooling.

"why do you want to join our class?"

I don't have time to explain and answer his more upcoming questions. His next class is 10 minutes away.

"i'll give you Hyuna's wet panty with fresh juices just stop asking me questions and help me"

"deal"

I grin widely. This nerd is also a pervert. Maybe because no one wants to eat him that's why he's despirate. Poor him.

Here i am sitting at the back of my girl's classroom with the nerd beside me.

Speaking of him. He keeps on reminding me about that panty. I promise! When i got that panty i'll wear it to his head. Freaking horny bookworm that looks like a worm.

I saw my girlfriend entering the room with her monster sister beside her.

My jellies! She's really a goddess. Even her classmates drooling over her.

Sorry but save your drool. She's mine.

Taeyeon look at my place and of course being a detective-to-be i hide myself quickly with the book that the horny nerd provided.

"she's beautiful right?" a voice from my side asked me. i know it's the nerd.

How come he just noticed that?

Well, books are the only beautiful for him. I bet with my Channel shoes he's still a virgin.

"yes nerd!"

"are you staring at Jessica Kim?"

I frown but not taking my eyes of my Taeyeon, "do you wanna die nerd? Why should i stare at that monster unnie?"

"then who are you staring at? And why is she a monster?"

This nerd is getting into my veins, "of course my one and only girl. Kim TAeyeon the cutie patootie. Jessica Kim is a monster because she's always blocking my way to her lovely sister."

"your girl?"

"yes! My girl! She's mine and don't dream of having her because you don't have any chance and why are you asking me n...."

I stop when i look at the side expecting the virgin nerd but to my surprise it's not the nerd, it's the professor standing beside me staring at me.

I immediately stood up and bow at him.

I glance at the other side where my girl is sitting. I smile when i saw Taeyeon smilingat me but my smile with an instant vanished when i accidentally look at Jessica. She's glaring at me.

Scary monster unnie.

I think she's already killing me with her stares.

Or maybe she's thinking 101 ways how to kill the seductive fierce Tiffany Hwang.

But... I know that my lovely girlfriend won't let that happen.

I decided to look back at the professor.

"so Ms. Lee... you're here to watch Ms. Taeyeon?"

I scratch my not itchy forehead, "y---yes. Sorry Mr. Kim"

"why?"

I almost raise my newly shaved brow. "what why Mr. Kim?"

"why do you want to watch my student instead of attending your class and show her that you deserve her?"

Now all of his students are waiting for my answer including my girl and her monster sister.

I think Mr. Kim is under the spell of Jessica.

I can feel it. I knew she's controlling his mind. Jessica is still doubting my sincerity on her sister.

"I don't have class at this hour because my professor is attending seminar to sharpen more his ability on teaching and I'm here to watch my girl so I can full my 'inspiration box' for my next classes."

"do you think I'll accept your answer and let you sit here while I'm teaching?"

Again, I sigh.

Nerds and professors are really...

Ok... i don't want to do this but he left me with no choice.

I lean a little towards Mr. Kim, just enough for him to hear me, "I'll give you Ms. Kwon's pair of undergarments just let me sit here and watch my girlfriend" i said and watch him widen his eyes.

I think this nerd and Mr. Kim are relatives.

He look at his students trying to figure if they heard what I said. After making sure that no one heard me he lean a little and whispered, "make it two I'll let you sit here. Make it three and I'll make Ms. Kim sit beside you" Mr. Kim said.

I smirk inside.

"deal"

He cleared his throat trying to get his student's attention. "ok. I don't see any harm of letting Ms. Lee join our class..." Mr. Kim paused and look at Taeyeon "Ms. Kim Taeyeon please sit beside Ms. Hwang and make sure she won't do anything that will interrupt our class understood?"

Taeyeon stood up and glance at me before looking at Mr. Kim, "yes Mr. Kim"

"Ms. Hwang don't forget our deal" Mr. Kim said before walking back to his rightful place.

"Hi!" I greeted my girl as soon as she sat down beside me.

Taeyeon smile warmly, "hello baby". She grabs my hand and squeeze it a little, "that's so sweet of you" She said.

I stare at her trying to find the answer why she said that.

She suddenly made me confuse.

I keep on commanding little Tiffanys inside my brain to find the right answer.

"your answer and for putting effort just to see me" Taeyeon finally give the answer. I guess she felt the misery I'm having.

Goshhh... it's harder than solving a 12x12 rubic's cube.

I smile widely that almost show my whole set of teeth and gums. "anything for my lovely girlfriend"

I peck on Taeyeon's cheek.

I'm not afraid of doing this because Mr. Kim is on my side.

Thanks to Ms. Kwon's undergarments.

Hail to all the panties!