HELP

GUYS

HELP

NaNoWriMo is less than two hours away and I haven't got names for two of my characters 😳😳

I have characters who are 9 year old twin boys in the year 1955 (placing their year of birth at 1946). They have a 16/soon to be 17 year old sister (my MC, who was born in 1938) whose name is Michelle, but her nickname is Micky (no e). (Yes she may have been named after the hoe) (it was Madison's idea) (Don't judge me)

I NEED NAMES FOR MY TWINS.

I like giving my characters nicknames (in my first book, my MC is Adrienne, nicknamed Adi, and in my NaNo project, Michelle is nicknamed Micky and her friend Katelyn is nicknamed Kit) so if it's a name that could be abbreviated to a nickname that would be great. I don't like naming my characters after people I know IRL (my first attempt at names was "Elijah and Julian," but I know a Julian and my second attempt was "Elijah and Benjamin," but I don't like the nickname Benny and my aunt's name is Jamie) so I try to avoid using names of people I know. The names Thomas, Jack, and Noah are out because I used Thomas and Jack in my first book and in my NaNo project, Kit has an older brother named Noah.

Their last name is 'Kessler' btw

H E L P