ARC Update!

(I know I post a lot about my book here, but it takes place in 1966 sooo...technically it is '50s/'60s related, right? ;D)

I've got 10 people on my ARC List, as well as 3 maybes! Not a very big number, but hey–-it's double digits :) if you haven't joined yet, you've still got a chance! Just lemme know in the comments, or PM me.

I got asked about a time table/timeline for the ARCs and when they'll be ready so I thought I'd post my response to that person's question here too:

As for when the ARCs go out, I'm not completely positive yet. I'm still working with an editor so it depends highly on her schedule as well as mine. I'm going to shoot for the ARCs to be ready after Thanksgiving so my reviewers can have 3 weeks between then and the winter holidays to read the book, but if that doesn't work out then it SHOULD be ready after Christmas, or during New Years, at the latest (that way people won't have to juggle trying to read/review something over a holiday that a lot of people celebrate). It's my first time publishing so I don't want to rush anything, but that's my goal—either mid/late November or the start of January, and the book will be released to the public 3 weeks after I send out the ARCs. I'll want the reviews either before or up to a week after the publication date so, essentially, you'll have about 4 weeks/a month maximum to read/review it.