The door that leads into the kitchen flings open and slams into the back wall as Ella moves as fast as her tiny body will allow. She spots me having a breakdown in the middle of her little bakery and she doesn't hesitate to hold me in her arms as she plops herself down on the floor with me. I feel kind of bad because I know she is getting too old to be getting on the floor like this. I just need her right now though.

"Let it all out, child," She whispers in my ear.

I let out a loud wail as the pain lacerates my heart. Why does this have to hurt so much? What would it feel like if I did love James? How much worse would this be if I loved him already? I would most likely die.

"It's alright, child, let it all out, I'm here for you when you are ready, let it all out," Ella reassures me as she rocks us back and forth. "Let it all out, it's alright to let it out,"

I don't know how long we sat on the cold tiled floor, but by the time my tears have run out and I let out only whimpers my ass is killing me. I sniffle and wipe my nose on the sleeve of my shirt.

"Oh, Ella," I whimper into her shoulder as I hold her tightly.

"What is it, Sebastian? What has you so shaken up?" She wonders.

"I broke it off, or at least I am going to," I whimper.

"Broke what off, dear?"

"My relationship with James," I cry out, pain lacerating my heart again.

"That handsome boy that joined you a few weeks ago?" She wonders.

"Yes, him, I'm breaking it off with him, I can't do it anymore, I can't be around him knowing I can't have him," I cry out.

"Why can't you have him dear? I was under the impression he liked you,"

"That's just it, Ella, he does like me, but for how long? How long will he continue to like me? If we were to date then we would only get closer until he realizes I'm not what he expected and he breaks up with me. Then I'll never see him again and I couldn't live that way. I couldn't live not seeing James, Ella, I just couldn't. And if I fell in love with him it would only hurt worse if he left me."

"Oh dear," Ella mutters. "My dear child, tsk, tsk, tsk," She tightens her grip on me for only a second before pulling away to look me in the eye. "Sebastian, dear, you have already fallen in love with that boy,"

My eyes widen and my breathing picks up once more as my chest tightens. "No, I don't, I can't! I can't, Ella, I just can't!" I holler. "No, it will hurt more if you say that, stop it!" I try to push her away but she surprises me by holding onto me tightly, or maybe I'm just that weak right now.

"Sebastian, you wouldn't be hurting this much if you didn't already love him. I'm sorry, child, but you already love James,"

"No!" I holler. If I had any more liquid left in my body I would be crying again, but my body can't seem to produce anymore tears to shed. "No!"

"Yes, Sebastian, yes," She rocks me in her arms again as I try to struggle.

"No!" My body gives up all fighting so I slump onto her shoulder. Ella then scoots back until I am laying my head on her lap with her fingers running through my hair. "No," I whisper as her words sink in.

Do I love James already? No, I just really, really like him, don't I? I thought so, but now I'm questioning myself. How could I already love him? It's only been two months since we met. Can someone fall in love that quick? No, I don't believe it. I don't believe Ella. She is lying!

"Oh, Sebastian, my poor child," Ella whispers. "That boy already loves you too, trust me, he will not leave you like you believe. Give it a chance, my dear child, you deserve to be happy, let him love you, and love him back with all your heart. Trust me, Sebastian, let this happen, you will not regret it," For some reason Ella's voice doesn't sound like her, it sounds more like a lullaby to my ears, a lullaby that makes me tired and start to drift off with my head in her lap. "He is already on his way, child, let him inside, let him love you back, Sebastian,"

After that I can't hear a thing. I fall into a dreamless sleep but I am calm. I feel light and happy. My heart no longer hurts and I no longer wish to cry. What did Ella do to me?

__________555__________

Author's Blurb:

11/09/16

Holy crap, did Sebastian just have a meltdown or what? HAHA. Oh well, love makes you crazy and he is definitely in love.

So....... how about that presidential debate last night? Trump is president...? I personally didn't approve of either candidate. I kept hoping that the election would be canceled and Obama could serve another term....

I live 5 miles from the Canadian border so I'm going to keep my eyes and ears open to what Trump is doing (if Hillary got elected I would do the same). Something bad is brewing, I can just feel it.....

 Something bad is brewing, I can just feel it