Cheater!Gambler!France X Reader X Mafia!Romano

You and Francis were dating for about three weeks now and they sucked. He would leave you to talk to other women. Women that wasn't like you at all! Their hair were messed up like a hookier hair would be. Their clothes looked like strips of paper! You eyed him with a look you always gave him but this time he just didn't care for you. You got up from your chair and walked out and went to the house you both shared.

You got there and started to pack your thing. You were crying and packed "oh so he thinks I'm trash! That son of a bit-" you heard the door open. Stood there was the Italian dude France always owns money too. "Hey raggzza....do you-a know where I-a can find ___?" He said your name and you froze. "Wh-what was that name again?" You asked. He smiled and said "___~ beautiful name-a" he walked towards you. You stepped back "h-he bet me?" You asked with a terrified stuttering. He smiled and nodded.

The strange Italian man took you and you had to stay with him. He said his name was Lovino Vargas. He was very handsome man and a good age too. You stayed at his house. It was very nice and he never treated you like his slave more like a friend or girlfriend. He would come home tired and exhausted but always smiled at you. He never talked about his day he wanted to hear yours more.

It's been over a half a year now with Lovino. You built enough feelings for him and you can't hold it in no more. You going to tell him tonight!

He came home again. Walked into the living room and smelt pasta. "Raggzza?" He called out to you. "In here Lovino~" you coo to him from the kitchen. He walked to the kitchen to see pasta. He smiled brightly at you "what's the-a is all this-a for?" He walked to you. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck "for saving me~" he blushed alittle and snacked his arms around your middle "I didn't-a save you raggzza....you-a saved me~" he leaned down and kissed you. You kissed back.

Lovino and you did it. He was panting over you "Will you-a marry me Raggzza?" He asked you. You nodded weakly and kissed him. He lied by your side and fell asleep.

Francis still comes around from time to time. Asking for you back. Hehehe but good thing your husband is A Mafia Boss~!

Aqua:....sucks huh? Sorry there's no lemon....ask if you want one so I can change it~ but Merry Christmas friend~! <3