Cheater!Denmark x Sweden x Finland

I came home again from a long day at work. I opened the door to hear moans again. "Ah~ Mathias!" He had another girl over. He been doing this for a long time now. I always tell myself "I love him and he just needy...." Is the lie I have to tell myself. I sighed as he finished up with her. I grab my bag and gather all my things. I had enough of it already. I was packing my things when Mathias came tumbling down the stairs and on to me. "Hey babe~" he licked my ear. I pushed him away "your drunk and I'm leaving you" I told him in a calm matter. He looked at me with his drunk look. Mathias smirked and kissed my neck"GET OFF!" I pushed him off and he fell down on to the kitchen table. He was out cold. The girl stumbled downstairs with her clothes messed up and one shoe on. She smiled and passed me walking out the door. "You idiot..." I took him to bed. I placed him down and was about to go when he grabbed me. "Don't leave me~" he mumbles under his breath. I sighed and patted his head "Fine Mathias...." I walked outside the room. 'One last chance' I thought as I closed his door.

I caught him again! And I left him. "Wait Hunny!" He called out to me as I walked. He grabbed on my arm "I'm sorry Berwald don't leave me" I pulled my arm away and kept walking away. I was going to my best friend Tino's house. He was the only one who understood me.

I knocked on his door. He opened it with a big smile on his face and spoke "Hello Su-san!" I smiled and tears filled my eyes. He looked at me with a shocked expression on his face "what wrong Su-san?!" He hugged me so kindly. He lead me into his living room "we'll talk here" I sat down wiping my tears. Tino ran to the kitchen and returned with hot chocolates for us both. He sat down next to me and rubbed my back. I cried and told him everything and I mean everything. He shocked at why Mathias would do that. "It's not right at all you deserved better" he smiled at me. I smiled back. "You can stay here as long as you like friend~" he said kindly and walked back to the kitchen.

It's been two weeks now living with Tino. And I think I'm in love with him. He kind , strong and can cook hehe. He reading a book on the couch as I watch TV. I look over at him "what are you reading Tino?" I asked. He blushed and looked at me and spoke "wel-well It's a romantic novel". I blushed at looked away from him. He stood up and looked at me "Berwald?" I looked up at him with blush still across my friend "y-yes?" I answered. He lend down and kissed me. And well....I kissed back. He sat down in my lap and warped his tiny arms around my neck. I snaked my arms around his tiny waist. He pulled away blushed "I-I love you Berwald~" his beautiful purple eyes shined and I smiled "I love you too Tino~" he smiled brightly and we shared another kiss.

I'm happily with Tino now. We did it for the first time and it was great. Someone was knocking on the door. I got up and walked downstairs in my Swedish flag underwear. I opened the door and Mathias jumped on me. "BERWALD! BABE! HUNNY! COME BACK! I NEED YOU!" he rubbed his face on my bear chest "No I'm with someone else" he stopped and pulled away from my chest. "Wh-what?" He said in a schoked like tone. I pushed him off and said once more "I'm with someone else now leave" I pointed to the door. He got up from the ground and ran outside. I shut the door as Tino came down "who was that Su-san?" He asked me sweetly "just a nobody Finny" I smiled at him and he smiled back.

I was happily getting food for Tino when I saw Mathias again. I just brushed him off as he again for the 600 time to talk to me. "Babe! Please come back to me" I just gathered some fruit as he continued to talk "we both know you pity dating that loser" my eye twitched but brushed it off and tried to move on. Mathias keep at it "he'll die alone any-" I smack him across his face and yelled "HE TREATS ME BETTER! HE LOVES ME! HE DOESN'T SLEEP ARPUND WITH RANDOM GIRLS AND GUYS! HE DOESN'T COME HOME DRUCK OFF HIS A$$! MATHIAS IF ANYONE IS GOINNA DIE ALONE IS YOU!" I put down my basket and walked out of the store. That was the last time I heard from Mathias.

Me and Tino are now engaged to be married and have a son together. I'm happy I found a man like Tino~.

Aqua:Aww~ Thanks for requesting this! I really enjoyed writen it! Merry Christmas~ I really hope It's what you wanted....please request again if you like!!! Love ya~*kisses cheek* see ya later friend!