Cheater!Russia X Reader X Male!Belarus

You and Ivan been dating for over a year now and still he has done it with you. You was sad and just thought he wasn't ready for that step yet. But you thought he was just shy and didn't like that kind of thing yet until he ready. You loved him with all your heart. You been a great girlfriend to him. And he meant the world to you.

You was late for work and ran out leaving a note for Ivan. You ran to your work place and made it just in time. You had a early sift today and was gonna surprise Ivan. You finish up your job and went home happily to see your boyfriend. When you opened the door to hear moans and groans. Your eyes filled with tears and thought 'he.....he....cheating on me!' You ran out of the house crying your (c/e) eyes out.

You ran into someone. He looked very pissed but said nothing and hugged you. You was shocked but need a hug so you hugged him back. You calm down about 15 minutes but never let the man go.

He looked down at you "everything is going to be alright (your name)." You was shocked at looked up at him "did you ju" he cuts you off by kissing you. You kissed back for some reason and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away "my name is Nikolai" He picked you up and took you to his house.

You woke up the next morning to a naked Nikolai and you was too. You didn't feel guilty for sleeping with him. You felt so loved with Nickolai. You rubbed his chest and he opened his eyes half way and smiled down at you. "Morning (your name)~" you giggled "morning Nick~" and with that came round 3.

Nickolai told you to meet him outside for a special gift. So you waited and hoped he wasn't going to break up with you. He came with a small smile on his face. You looked up at him "what's the gift Nick?" He got down on one knee and asked "will you marry me (your name)?" You cried alittle and answered "YES!".

Ivan did try to get you back from time to time but good thing your sexy handsome husband knows how to kick a$$! You both are happily married and have three son.

Aqua:I suck.....I'm so sorry it took so long!!!DX Merry (very late) Christmas!!!