Cheater!England X Reader X Fem!America

You was happily married to Arthur Kirkland. You were only married for 2 weeks and he didn't smell like him....he smell like a woman. Everyday exactly at 4pm he would excuse himself because he had "things" to do at work to take care of. As his wife you tried your hardest to believe what he said but you knew the truth.

You told Arthur that you was going over to your friend's house for couple of hours. He kissed your lips gently and said "hurry home love~" and smiled at you. You weakly smiled back and went to your friend's house. Unfortunately she wasn't there. So you went back to yours and Arthur's place.

You opened the door to hear moans and groans from upstairs by Arthur! He never show that kind of relationships towards you because he said he wasn't ready for that! But now he doing another girl!!! You eyes tear up and walked upstairs. You was by the door of the bedroom yo-I mean use to share. You opened it to see some red head and Arthur hovering over her. "lo-love? I thought you wasn't going to-" you throwed a book at his face. "Shut your f***ing Mouth You Man Whore!" You yelled in his face. You looked at the red head and smiled down at her sweaty body "You can have this Man Whore I don't want him" you took off your ring and shove it down the girls throat. And walked out.

You was packing your things as Arthur ran down the stairs. "Love listen to me" he pulled you to face him "What I did wasn't right...but I still-" you handle up your to stop him from talking dumb "I'm sorry" stuff and continue to pack. He had tears in his eyes watching you pack all you stuff and leave. The red head...let's just say she went to the hospital.

You had a poker face on but your heart was breaking inside. You were now on your way back to your friend's house. Her name was Amelia Jones. She told you and Arthur wasn't a good match and that you should leave him. But you didn't listen. You cried on her doorstep waiting for her to come home.

Amelia was walking back home and saw you. "___!" She ran towards you "what happened __? Did Arthur hurt you?" She grabbed you face with both hands and checked up and down your body. "No he did" you answered her. She opened her door "well talkin in side sweetie" you sat in her living room and she sat next to you. You opened your heart and told her everything. She understood and rubbed you back. She smile and you did the same.

She was playing her video games as you watched her and thinking to yourself 'she kind , loving and great friend and also pretty hot b-WHAT AM I THINKING?!' you sat next to her and watched the game not her body juggle as she moved for effect. You was blushing madly. She noticed this but thought it was just a fever.

You both went to bed in your own rooms. And at 6 am in the morning someone was pounding on her door. You both walked down to see who it was. Amelia opened the door to find Arthur crying his eyes out and asked her "h-have you seen ___?" He asked. She blocked you from view "Nope" but you pushed her alittle to the side "I'm here" he hugged you but you pushed him away "I'm sorry Arthur but I'm in love with someone else..." He was shocked "who?" He asked "Amelia" you said and kissed her. She was shocked but kissed back. Arthur teared up and ran outside. That was the last time he talked to you.

Amelia pulled away and said "do you mean it?" You shake your head yes "I love you Amelia Jones" and kissed her again this time with tongue. She pushed you into the downstairs bedroom and lied you down still kissing you. You unbuttoned her shirt and she did the same. She made her way down your neck. You moaned and bucked your hips and grinded her. She moaned on your neck and found the soft spot and sucked it hard. You moaned her name. She unbuttoned your shorts and pulled them down. You did the same. She took off your bra and massaged with your chest. You moaned loudly and she smiled getting to hear you say her name. She pulled down your panties and asked "can I?" You nodded "I'm still a virgin" you told her. She was shocked but was also glad she was taking it from you. She slowly enter you. You felt alittle pain and then it became pleasure. You nodded and she moved her fingers in and out. You moaned and loved this feeling she was giving you. You came and you panting she smiled and kissed you "I love you ___ I really do~" you looked at her "I love you too Amelia~" and you both drifted off to sleep.

Your happily married to Amelia and have two boys. And Arthur....well still stalking you.

Aqua:*blushes* don't look at me! I never wrote a Yuri before....but anyways Merry Christmas Angelica.....And I am sooooooo sorry if the lemon sucks~! Love ya Friend!