Ch. 13 - ...And There Goes My Breakfast.

Start from the beginning

“Now that. . .” He pointed at me. “Is something I’ll think about.”

“And how long that’ll take?” I teased.

“Shut up,” He playfully pushed me as he making his way to the living room.

“Yo, chill,” I said in a firm tone.

Soon Jacob reached to the living room, he spotted Ashton eyes glued to the television, slightly giggling. He knew that Ashton would be beyond proud that he’s able to return back to school.

“Hey baby,” Jacob greeted as Ashton quickly turned back.

While Ashton’s eyes placed on Jacob, she widen them and ran up to him, start hugging below his waist. According to her aura, she was getting overexcited. Like a kid on a Christmas morning.

“Aww,” Jacob chuckled.

“Can you do my hair?” Ashton asked after she let free of Jacob.

“Sure babe,” Jacob accepted.

Ashton grabbed his hand and they approached to the recliner. Jacob sat in the comfortable piece of furniture as Ashton grabbed the comb, brush, and four blue and pink hair barrettes, hand them to Jacob and she sat on the foot rest that came with the recliner. See, earlier I would’ve styled her hair, but I knew the best feeling that she’ll ask Jacob. Actually, Jacob doesn’t mind styling up hair other than styling up his own.

“So you want two ponytail as always huh?” Jacob asked.

“Yeah,” Ashton nodded, still keeping up her smile. Even though there’s a tooth missing because her first baby tooth got eliminated from her top row teeth, she still looks more adorable than ever.

“Gotcha,” Jacob retorted as he picking up the comb so he can start the progress.

Minutes later, half finished with Ashton’s hair, his iPhone instantaneously rang. Jacob stuffed his hand in his pocket, pulling out the device and smiled when he glanced at the caller ID. He quickly accepted the call.

It was a girl he once dated back in his Stratford University days. As of today, they still have love for each other, but they currently have no choice but to become best friends, Rachel.

“So you decided to avoid me all weekend, huh?” Rachel snarled, but she weren’t really serious. “All because you have a new boyfriend.”