XI

P.S. Read the Author's Note

Blair's POV

"Is there anywhere you want to go in particular?" Noah asked, momentarily shifting his eyes towards me.

"I don't know. Anywhere. I just want to get away from everything for a little."

Noah nodded and focused his attention back on the road. We drove in silence for what seemed like forever. Finally, Noah stopped at some small, secluded park. Neither of us got out of the car. We just sat quietly for a minute.

"So...What is this place?" I asked, breaking the silence.

"I actually don't know...I just kind of found it one day. Now, I come out here all the time. To think, I guess."

"Well, thinking is the last thing I want to do. Thinking is what's been keeping me up at night. God, I can't get her out of my head."

"Blair," Noah sighed, "That's understandable...I can't even imagine what you're going through right now."

"I can sum it up for you. My stomach is in knots, I feel like there's a giant lump in my throat, I can't sleep, I can barely hold food down, and my dad is acting weird as hell."

"Well if you want...I have something to take the edge off," Noah said while extending his hand towards his glove department.

I raised an eyebrow and watched as he pulled out a huge bottle of bourbon.

_______________________________

"Stop....l-laughing at....stop laughing at me," I slurred in between giggles.

Noah and I had been just sitting him his car talking for literally forever.  It was practically dark outside now. We talked about everything and nothing. And he wasn't bringing up my mom and asking me how I was coping every 15 seconds. Which is what everyone else has been doing. We talked the same way we did before...that happened. That's all I wanted...to have a normal, light conversation.

"Blair...you are absolutely trashed," Noah said grabbing my hand and then holding it in his.

"I'm what?" I asked. I could barely make out what he was saying.

"You're trashed. Wasted. Inebriated. Plastered. Schmacked. I'm running out of synonyms."

"I'm going to regret this in the morning, aren't I?"

He nodded his head with a knowing smirk on his face while rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "But at least you're holding it down so far," he noted.

My eyes suddenly got heavy, and as Noah noticed he said that he'd take me home. I shook my head.

"Serena's place," I whispered. He nodded and untwined our hands so that he could start driving. I closed my eyes and wrapped myself into Noah's jacket that I found in the back seat of the car. My head was in the clouds. And I was going to enjoy every last minute of the feeling because I knew that when I got home I would probably get a lecture from Serena. 

_____________________________________

So this is probably the shortest chapter I've ever written BUT I just wanted to update so that you guys know that I haven't fallen off  of the face of the Earth and I will continue writing. Also, this chapter is kind of serving as a buffer to the NEXT chapter  in which the plot of the story will start to pick up. 

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 18K READS AND 1K VOTES!!!! 

AND SHOUTOUT TO "freakism" WHO WAS MY 1000TH VOTE!

And I think that's about all I have to say. Don't forget to add this story to your reading lists and libraries so that you can be notified when I update. My update schedule, if I can even call it a schedule, is all over the place because I get pretty busy, sorry. Also follow, vote, AND COMMENT BECAUSE I LOVE READING COMMENTS! What do you think shoud or is going to happen in the next chapter?!

XO