Merli FanFic -- Be Gone --

Hey there people!

here is the next chapter and so sorry for the huge delay but it has been one thing after another. Please forgive me!

Vote

comment

fan

next person to fan gets the dedication.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5 –

      The knights of Camelot raced back to the kingdom as fast as they could. They didn’t stop and pushed their horses to their limits in hope of saving Merlin’s life. Arthur still couldn’t believe that Merlin had magic; of all people Merlin had magic. He knew that Merlin couldn’t be bad as he wasn’t dead and Merlin had just saved their lives from the huge beast. Arthur hadn’t told any other of the knights and he wasn’t planning to yet. Arthur knew Merlin would have to leave Camelot as he would have to tell his farther of Merlin’s magic. He glanced down at Merlin who was lay across his horse still unconscious and felt guilty. He felt terrible for having to make Merlin go away because deep down he didn’t want him to go. He liked Merlin and wished that he wouldn’t have to go. Arthur looked back up and found that they were coming up to the gates of Camelot. He pushed his feelings aside and pushed his horse faster. He rode up beside Sir Leon.
“Go on ahead and warn Gaius that we are coming.”
“Yes sire.” Sir Leon rode on ahead and hoped that there was something Gaius could do to save Merlin’s life. He galloped through Camelot and ignored the stares of the people and focused on getting to the palace. He finally reached the palace and jumped from his horse and ran towards the doors. He ran through and dodged the servants and raced to Gaius’ chambers. He burst through the door to find Gaius working on a potion.
“What’s wrong?” Gaius asked immediately knowing that knights didn’t just randomly burst through his door without a good reason.
“It’s Merlin. He has been badly injured, Arthur is bringing him up.” Gaius felt his heart drop. He always worried about Merlin getting hurt and know he had been. He just hoped that he didn’t use magic and get caught. Gaius fled about the room getting things ready for his arrival and hoped that there was something he could do as he knew that a Ekimmu was a dangerous creature. As he pushed things off his bed Arthur strode into the room. Gaius looked up and he felt his heart drop more. Merlin looked too pale. He pointed to his bed and Arthur placed him down. Arthur stood back and then watched Gaius get to work and hoped that there was something that Gaius could do. Gaius moved quickly and pulled off Merlin’s shirt to look at the wound and frowned. It was a large bite and looked nasty. He then went and fetched some clothes and water and came back to Merlin. He sat down beside Merlin and began to clean the wound. It was deep but Gaius felt relief as he knew that the bite wasn’t going to be fatal. It wasn’t deep enough. Gaius kept on cleaning aware that Arthur was watching. He then went and got some herbs and dabbed them onto the wound and hoped that it would work. He then dressed the wound and stood back and checked on Merlin. He was still too pale. Gaius crossed his heart and just hoped that Merlin would be okay. He then turned to Arthur who looked concerned.
“He will live sire.” Arthur sighed and was glad that Merlin was going to alright, but it still change the fact that Merlin had magic. He would have to tell his farther. He was about to leave when he looked at Merlin once more. Merlin was fidgeting and looked restless. Arthur watched Gaius go over to him and tried to calm him but Merlin was getting more restless. Arthur went over to Gaius to help pin Merlin down. Merlin then began to mutter.
“I’m sorry Arthur.” Arthur felt his heart go out to him. Merlin didn’t want to hurt Arthur and Arthur knew that. Finally Merlin grew still and peaceful once more. Arthur then had to leave the room. He wouldn’t tell his farther just yet. He would wait until Merlin was better and then he would tell Merlin to run. Gaius watched the young prince leave the room and was confused. Arthur looked tired and looked as if he knew something but wasn’t sure if he could tell. Gaius knew that it was something to do with Merlin and just hoped for Merlin’s sake that it wasn’t his secret.