I grabbed my keys and my book bag then went out to my car.

Like always Trevor was taking too fucking long so I started blowing my horn

Like always Trevor was taking too fucking long so I started blowing my horn. I'm impatient as hell and I hate people that don't respect the fact that their on my time.

He came running out.

"Damn nigga chill." He said while getting in the car.

"I told you to be ready when I was."

"Momma was talking to me. My bad."

I pulled out the driveway and made my way to the school. I pulled into the parking lot.

"You think you can pick me up?" He asked.

"Fuck no, get out."

He sucked his teeth then jumped out the car. I put the address Sabrina sent me in my GPS and made my way to her house.

Sabrina

I stood in the mirror putting my hair into a bun. Patiently waiting for Chris to pull up.

I don't get up this early for nobody on a Saturday so he better be grateful.

"You look cuuute." My sister said while standing on the bathroom door way.

" My sister said while standing on the bathroom door way

"I have on yoga pants and a shirt." I looked down at my clothes.

"So what! What are you about to get into?"

"I have to tutor this guy from school."

"That's what I love most about my baby sister not only are you beautiful, you're smart as hell."

"Awww, thanks doll."

I love my sister.

"Sabrina! There's a black mustang outside."