He looked chill when he moved his mug from his lips and flicked his wrist to someone behind me then focused his gaze on me.

"Aria." Ian fondly said just when a mug was sat in front of me.

"I hope your eating again in order to drink this coffee."

I leaned over and glanced in it before sitting back. "I don't drink it straight."

"No?" Ian cocked a brow and tilted his head  "How do you prefer it then?"

I haven't been asked that ever if it wasn't from an employee that worked at a place that sells coffee, the only person aside from me who knows how I drink my coffee without having to ask was. . .

"Ask Niall."

His eyes brightened as the corner of his mouth started to lightly tilt upward.

"How is Niall, by the way?" Ian asked as if he was clueless. He took my cup and poured it's contents into his cup.

"He must be exhausted. You both must be. Love the outfit and hairstyle by the way." He locked eyes with me, full on smirking and it only took me a second to catch on.

"You. . were watching us?" I asked in disbelief as disgust took over my facial features.

"No, no," Ian picked up his cup again  " no. As attracted as you are I'm not interested in Horan in such a way."

"Some compliment to give to your ' niece '." If he ever saw me like that which he has said but he's become a bonified liar in my eyes now so who knows if he really saw me as family.

Ian shrugged. "And it was kinda inevitable so I avoided peeking in your cell. Honestly, me and Bradley thought it wasn't gonna be long than it did for you two to click! he loves you and you love him."

I didn't have a response for that.

Ian held his hands up in defense. "And I said you are like a niece to me. Not you are, there's a difference. There's nothing wrong with my attraction towards you. You've," He slowly looked up and down my body "grown into a very fine lady."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled various names for him under my breath then my eyes caught that Bradley was still in the room, looking at his fingers that was moving on the table.

"Why am I here?"

"We have a proposition for you."

My eyes snapped back to Ian who was outlining the rim of his coffee cup. "What is it?"

"Something in both our favors. . . I know that you want Zachary and Niall to live so I'll grant that to you," My eyebrows shot up as I tried to keep my happiness to a simmer  "But I need something in return."

"Anything." I answered quickly, making both men look through their lashes at me.

Ian observed my expression. "When you past out and we took you to the infirmary and we saw you had something I was looking for for years. You mentally--your brain waves was impressively unique that no body should posses such a type of brain. Only ones on the earth that may have it is the retarded--"

"Mentally challenged." I hissed. It's so rude to call people sick, ill, and ' retarded ' when they had no say in it if their brain would function in un-average ways. Because that's all it was; un-average and therefore people labeled them horrible names because they were born with special minds and those who made the names, wasn't.

"And why were you looking in my head?" I asked and narrowed my eyes.

"We needed to know what caused you to faint. Anyway, you have the brains, training potential and the background history."